Reviews for Good For The Soul
1gleefan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is seriously freaky and amazingly interesting.
scorpionika chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Okay...my brain just got fried from sexiness mixed with kink mixed with intimacy mixed with angst mixed with self-consciousness and mixed with love.

Pretty explosion.

*Booom.*

Just...thanks.

Hugs!
JordanneLeigh chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was just so tender and jagged and lovely and painful. I don't even think my words come close to expressing the awe I feel from what you've done with this.

julesmonster chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Coming from a person who struggled with my own sexual identity, I have to say that this was one of the best stories I have ever read on the subject. I loved it. It was so heartbreakingly true to my own experiences that I felt every bit of guilt and shame that Kurt felt and I kept wanting to tell Kurt that it would get better. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And the way you wrote Blaine as both patient and understanding even through his own struggles to find his footing was brilliant. That's the kind of Dom I wish I had had when I was still struggling. Great job.
Da Klainetrain Is Coming chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Oh my god, this is... So good in so many ways. It was dirty yet excruciatingly beautiful. The boys going through that together, I don't know, it really got to me. I think the part where they were face to face was exceptionally good, you really got it right. My respect :)
NessySchu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
That was quite good. And really hot.
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Holy crap. You weren't kidding when you said dark theme. Amazing story! It was back and forth with the boys on this one. I liked it a lot. :-) I'm glad I read it and gave it a chance. Really glad. :-D
M1nks chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, that was a very intense one shot but very awesome. Not everyones cup of tea I guess but I really liked it. Mostly because I think a lot of people have these 'dark' desires that makes them think that they are sick and perverted for having; but probably more people have them than we realise. And so fan fiction is born ;-)
M1nks chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Gleek4Liiiife chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You seriously deserve all the freaking awards for this. It was amazing. So beautifully written. I'm pretty speechless right now. Just really, a wonderful, amazing job!