Reviews for Navigating Is Easier With A Good First Mate
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You captured the inner workings of Kurt"s mind beautifully. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. And the sex scene was anything but innocuous. ;) Thanx.
lifelane chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is so awkwardly adorable! I love it!
Prevented chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
'For the first time in his life, Kurt shot milk out his nose.'

I burst out laughing at that part.

Love this story,

JordanneLeigh chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
It was wonderful to end it there. They're just wayyyyy to adorable!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
OMG! This was so great! What a wonderful combo of humour, (laughing out loud; waking the dog!) tender innocence and that intense, mind-washing desire and never before experienced level of sexual excitement that can only really happen once in your life with the very first ever boyfriend/girlfriend!

You captured it all and did so in a very well-written way!

Thank you for letting me re-experience that "first time" nervous passion from my long-ago teenaged years!
Susala chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was achingly delicious. I love your characterizations of both of our boys.
QueenBee7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
OKAY. a few things. 1) i don't know how this story doesn't have more reviews 2) this was SO HOT... desperate-but-trying-to-be-good blaine is my FAVORITE 3) i love how awkward they are 4) you did an excellent job of mixing smut and sweetness and i just love that and yeah in conclusion i really REALLY liked this story :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love how sweet they are, how shy and nervous and in love they are. How scared of freaking the other out they are. Love it.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww, that was really cute!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
It may only have 1 smutty scene in it, but I tell ya...said scene was steamy hot! Love your story!
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
DAMN that this is a onesie! I want more hotness!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 7/17/2011

It is absolutely wodnerful and adorable and ended at the perfect place. Good thing you listened to the story's advice!
mossimo1004 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This is so adorable. I totally agree with Kurt. I'm glad that it's Blaine being Kurt's first. You did a great job here. You wrote it out so beautifully. Thank you so much : )
sfgirljan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Anyone have a fucking cigarette? whee!

this was awesome!
Quite the Opposite chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This story is incredibly sweet and adorable which is pretty impressive considering a lot of it is just Blaine and Kurt making out (though there's really nothing wrong with that). The awkwardness that ensues in their relationship is refreshing to read, and quite realistic. It's a shame that this is only a oneshot because I'd love to read more about it. Ah well, fantastic job! -