Reviews for The FEARs of Haruhi Suzumiya
SlugSLinger chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Impressive! A great mix of Haruhi and FEAR elements, all rolled into one. Though, I think this fic could do better once Armacham send in their soldiers to capture Haruhi. I wonder what'll happen to Kyon and co. shortly after this revelation?
Rigaldo chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Superb! Needs more chapters. I will eagerly await for when this gets updated.
SlugSLinger chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow. at first I thought 'A FEAR crossover huh ? I'll justread it to pass the time.' But when I finished, I was like 'Whoa. Not bad.'

If you can continue this, would you be kind enough to insert a Paxton Fettle and Pointman from F.3.A.R into the mix ? It'll be one helluva great story with those two in it.
superstarultra chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
You write some pretty well-done descriptions. Always with that aura of eeriness and suspense that keeps me on the edge of my seat. I wonder what Itsuki and that woman talked about... And just what Haruhi and Alma have to do with one another?

The revelation of what changed at the end totally caught me off-guard. Sounds like things are about to be pretty freaky soon.

Your grammar and spelling are very good in this. Though there were a few parts in the middle where Kyon was referred to as 'Kyon' instead of 'I' in the point of view when he was with Imouto. Didn't really subtract from the story all that much though.

I wish you the best in continuing the rest of this fic. I am eager to know what creepy things will happen next.