Reviews for Culture Shock
AsterTri-W chapter 3 . 2/3
bokutatchi wa tada no tomotatchi da/desu/dakara. (the first one is more casual, second one sounds certain, the third one is like you're explaining something...)

"bokutatchi" is better than “wareware..." here, which is too formal and...melodramatic?v

"shiriai? /shiriai desuka?" "do you know him?" this sounds more natual

btw we don't usually say sayonara in everyday life. we only use it when it's going to be a long goodbye, like when someone is going to study abroad for several years.
AsterTri-W chapter 4 . 2/3
Really like this fic. Masaomi and Mikado they are sooooo adorable!
Jack's Ace chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Walker does look a lot like Gin o3o I want to see a crossover in which they meet now :3
Jack's Ace chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
The ending ;-;... *pokes at le fluffiness* TwT
Jack's Ace chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
U only ever notice that kinda stuff like half an hour later :/...
Jack's Ace chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Started feeling all nostalgic and a bit warm when I read Kida talking about how American friends usually interact :')
Fantome Star chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
For the love of god and all that is holy, continue this story.
Ageha Sakura chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Underwater Dreaming chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Bwahaha, Izaya is sneaking around in his usual sneaky way!
The Strongest Hero chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
I love this story like the child I've never had. It seriously bums me out that it's been so long since an update, I truly hope this (as well as your other stories)hasn't been forgotten. Whether it's writers block or real life getting in the way, I hope you can find the time to get back to this little story. Your characterization is amazing and I just love the universe you've put them in. I'm particularly interested in the dynamics of Masaomi's family, though I hope to find out more about that later. I truly and dearly hope you will be able to get back to this story sometime soon.
AllenWalker4ever chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This story is fabulous and awe-inspiring. I found myself wanting to pull out my Japanese language book (think cheap Rosetta-stone type thing) and try to learn Japanese again. I love it and I think you portray all the characters wonderfully. I logged in just to favorite and comment on this. *Fangirls* Please continue!
Swisswatch chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I really love your writing and i really love this story. Please tell me you're going to update soon or even at all, because i would die if you didn't finish this story. Gaaahhhhhhhhh IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOOOO FLIPPIN GOOD! SOFIHASIHFAHFI
jarta chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This seem interesting! Hope you still update this :D
Nina9439 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
This is sooo kawaii! I wish their was a bit of yaoi action in it though, but I still think its kawaii!
Kanrei chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
when i was reading this i was read read...huh? because you suddenly added chinese into it (since im chinese) and im like sure like to switch languages in this huh?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »