Reviews for Deus Ex Machina
OriginalCee chapter 1 . 13h
i just had to say that you've made me a snotty mess at work reading this story, but OMG it was wonderful . ive truly never read a Faberry story like this one! *round of applause*
Taikoturtle chapter 11 . 8/2
... I'm on mobile and i hit done too early.

I reread this story at least once a year and have done so ever since you first published it

I just. I dont know, I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to let you know how much i love your story
Taikoturtle chapter 11 . 8/2
Even though this fandom is long gone, your story remains to this day, one of my top 5 fanfics of all time. Wholly original, just enough fluff and angst, fantastic pacing, and perfect dialogue.

I reread this story maybe once a year
imaferrari chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Just reread this one. Years later. Still wonderful.
Aether Agron chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
Not the longest Faberry story and not the most ideal [bc I cant think of a better word atm], but by far, the most interesting Faberry story I have ever read. Most tend to stick to a norm of sorts, but this was so out of the box, with so much mystery- I just love this. You ended this story on such a good note and there is still that little sense of mystery of what actually happened, I literally can not even express how many good components there are to this. I love it, you're wonderful
wasserklein-cl chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Ok... wow, holy shit! What a wonderful story. I am rather new to fandom and fanfics in general (idk if hate or love tumblr for that lmao) & a lot people have rec this story to me has a "must read of femslash shipping fandom" and I am so happy this story was on the list lol definitly the kind ones read time after time for simple pleasure of enjoy-ing good writing :D

Gosh I am late to the party but I am happy at least I am here lol

Wonderful writing, plot and characters interactions! Just perfect :)
faberrygleektalana chapter 11 . 6/14/2016
This is the best ghost story I've ever read. I can't believe I didn't find the story earlier. It's brilliant. Thank u so much for sharing it
Slushverte01 chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
W.O.W
SamEvansFABERRYlover chapter 11 . 4/14/2016
This was absolutely beautiful, the best fan fiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading . Thank you so much well done :)
FicAddict2015 chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
grreat story, one of the best Faberry stories Ive read
FicAddict2015 chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
Sad chapter, really. However, I'm loving the story, even if Im like 4-5 years late reading it. I think the perfect song for this story is Blinding by Florence and the Machine ]
R.Misfit chapter 11 . 1/29/2016
AW! YES! a happy ending. I can barely see my phone screen. I'm crying happy tears right now. oh I'm so happy. I thought I was going to DIE because my heart was doing this weird thing and I couldn't breathe and then it got better well now that I'm sobbing and happy. anyways, kudos, you made me cry!
R.Misfit chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I know, I know! I'm reviewing before I even finished the first chapter! it's good. it's caught my attention faster than a hooker could. I joke, never been near a hooker before. anyways, I was hesitant to continue with the story in case it was a Faberry happy ending but from the other reviews it gave me hope to read on... so that's what I'm gonna do! with a box of tissues of course. now the next challenge would be to make me cry and I have a feeling you'll make me cry my stoic face off
FireInLife chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
An absolutely wonderful story. Well thought out, well written, and just well everything. If there is anything to add, it'd be contact with Quinn's parents. Near the end, you implied that they missed Quinn still, so...

Nevertheless, kudos on writing this amazing story!
ammy280 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
You know what´╝îI'm reading the reviews before the real thing. It's just I'm always keeping away from the angst tag , but your summary is kind of intriguing , so ... But now I know it's a happy ending , good for my heart.