Reviews for Cuidadosa Bebe
plebs chapter 16 . 2/14
Awwww poor Aaron and Jackson hope they find there way back to each other love this story can't wait for more
Shawnyola chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
It's not only Aaron who's stubborn and stupid - Jackson isn't much better here either, with the way he treats him. Ok, so Aaron did a stupid thing, altering his medication which then led to the crash and his current predicament but Jackson should have let Aaron recuperate at home instead of staying with his mum, making him feel cut off from his family.

To be honest, both of them need their heads banging together. Jackson's right to be annoyed with Aaron but what's done is done and they both should be dealing with things together. Aaron should have told Jackson calmly how seeing him with Mason made him feel, not go off on one about it! I still think that Jackson is blinded by Mason and his real intentions.

Going to meet Freddie from school was sweet but not the cleverest thing Aaron could have done with how he is at the moment, though obviously the little lad was made up to see his daddy waiting for him. Jackson was right to be concerned over Aaron over doing it but if only he had more patience and understanding and if only Aaron wasn't so stubborn! Thanks for updating x
Shawnyola chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Thanks for the update, it had been a while! I had to familiarise myself with where we were with this story. I'm glad Aaron's woken up but a it's a little worrying he hasn't got much feeling on his left hand side. Will he remember anything? Like seeing Jackson with Mason? I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll react on seeing Jackson again.

Jackson's being stupid with Mason, confiding in him about Aaron and their relationship. I still think Mason will try something once he's gained Jackson's trust completely, he seems a little too nice to me. And Jackson leaving Freddie and Erin with him is concerning, I know he was in a predicament but still...

I loved how Freddie was on the football pitch and how he celebrated a goal! He sounds a right little character and it's such a shame Aaron wasn't there to see him. Sweet how Freddie was asking after him. Nicely written x.
LilyMillerxx chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Updates soooooon? xx
Nicster chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Oh Aaron! I hope he's going to be Ok? Jackson and him really need to talk. Jackson is not being v supportive and keeping meeting up with Mason is not good!
Shawnyola chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
I think Aaron having the accident was inevitable - doubling up on the sleeping pills has left him zombified! He really shouldn't have gotten into that car with the way he was feeling. Why didn't he just tell Jackson that he'd lost his anxiety medication and ask him to help him look for it? Or even just go back to his doctor for more?

Jackson's not helping the situation either by seeing Mason again. Doesn't he realise he's leading the man on? I just hope he doesn't develop feeings for him! Aaron having the accident will make Jackson even more frustrated and think this might widen the crack already in their relationship.

I hope when Aaron's comes round, he'll be ok? And they both really need to sit down and Aaron needs to say how seeing Jackson with Mason made him feel. Nicely written. Please update soon x
Nicster chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Oh no Aaron driving on all those sleeping pills is not a good plan!
Nice little bit of banter between him and Jackson and sweet tickling Freddie's toes!
I really feel for Aaron, seeing J & Mason and now readin texts but he should talk to J about it. He should really get more anxiety meds too!
Shawnyola chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for another speedy update; I love how this fic is coming along and where you're going with it. I really liked how you described Aaron and Jackson waking up together and Aaron's little mannerisms when trying to shake the sleep away. Aaron tickling Freddie's feet in a bid to get him out of bed was very cute and I loved the banter between A&J when Jackson returned from the shower!

The texts from Mason are a little worrying. Doesn't Jackson realise that Mason's after more than just being mates? Aaron's right to be worried. He really does need to share his feelings about this with Jackson instead of keeping everything to himself. Same with his anxiety medication. Though taking double the amount of sleeping tablets is not going to level things out!

Uh-oh, Cain sending Aaron off to get those parts is not a good idea as he shouldn't be driving in the drowlsey state he's in! I have a feeling this is not going to go well! I hope he doesn't end up hurt and realising Aaron's stupidity, Jackson doesn't end up running to Mason! Nicely written x.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
Oh no it's so sad. Poor Aaron seeing Jackson and Mason. It's good that he's making an effort but it's sad if he's not really enjoying it.
What is Jackson thinking, meeting up with someone he barely know's and talking to him about Aaron like that?
Ooh I'm all worried for them. Please update soon
Asa1612 chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
Jackson should be talking to someone he knows, and not a guy he's just met about his and Aaron's problems. Poor Aaron, on top of all his problems, he now feels like he might be losing Jackson. Loving this. Asa x
Lillies Sonets chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Awww poor Aaron feel so sorry for him and Jackson is just playing with fire with Mason.
Shawnyola chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
I really don't know what Jackson is thinking here, pouring out his problems with Aaron to a complete stranger. Why isn't he talking to Paddy or his mum? Saying that he won't leave Aaron but it feels like they're falling apart is just what Mason wants to hear. I expect he'll be doing his best to drive a wedge between them now. At least Aaron knows his illness is causing problems between them, though it's a shame he doesn't seem to be improving much.

Aaron seeing Jackson and Mason together must have hurt him and it's obviously got him worried, thinking that he'll lose his man if he's not careful. Good to see him making an effort to pay Jackson attention when he returned home, rather than them arguing again but it's a shame that he thinks he needs to do this rather than actually wanting to because he's not feeling himself due to the medication. I think if Aaron did confront Jackson about Mason, it would only lead to another bust up.

I really think they need an evening to themselves where they can just sit down and talk openly and honestly about their problems. A really good, well written chapter, thanks for the update! X
Asa1612 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
This is being written so well, it's hard not to feel what Aaron is going through, you can really feel for him. This Mason guy is definately not a nice guy, but he is being extra nice to Jackson, which isn't good. Can't wait for more. Asa x
Shawnyola chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
I really don't think you're causing any offence with this - it's very tastefully written and I believe you are being sensitive towards a sensitive subject. I just wish Aaron had opened up more to Jackson and told him about the hospital programme and then maybe Jackson would've been more sympathetic. I really hope Aaron's not slipping backwards here, he'd been making good progress.

I can understand Jackson's frustartions here - he's been trying to hold everything together and I get the strain he's been under but snapping at Aaron won't help. Mason the football coach, sounds like a sleaze! I'm in doubt as to if his ex did have PND or even if there was an ex girlfriend. Maybe he is gay and is just trying to butter Jackson up before making his move! And Jackson is in an emotional state right now with things at home so he'd better watch out! Great update x.
Nicster chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
Oh no everything's going all wrong! Aaron seemed to b doing so well b 4 he watched that prog. Now Jackson's going out for a drink with another guy, is he genuine or just selling Jackson a load of bull in order to get closer to him!

Jackson seems to be losing patience with Aaron, can't wait to see where you take this story next.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »