Reviews for The Wheel Spins Once More
The Kamereon chapter 4 . 3/20
oh shit.. wonder what will happen with kaguya zetsu and madara is in here too.
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
I really like the way the story has gone so far. Few points:
1. Does Naruto have any other possessions on him? (e.g. Tale of a Gutsy Ninja, Icha Icha, Hitai-ate, team 7 picture or any other mementos of friends)
2. In chapter 3 Bradley mentioned he had used Akatsuki before, so the elemental countries and Amestris are on the same planet/ in the same dimension?
3. You mentioned Al, will he play a major role other than leverage over Ed?
3.1. Will he finally get a cat?
3.2. If he does have a cat is there something special about it that makes Ed specifically like or dislike this particular cat?
4. I look forward to seeing how Ed reacts around Magic (will he ignore it, freak out, try to rationalize it from a scientific point of view)
5. How much control over the Kyuubi's chakra does he have? (Can he use the chakra arms?)
6. Bradley mentioned Kisame so I'm assuming they are both in the marvel-verse, who do you think would when in a fight of pure swordsmanship?
7. Can we expect any more quotes; I can see Ed using Obi-Wan's "flying is for droids"
8. Will either Ed or Naruto being fighting Wolverine, I think either of those wold be a good fight to see
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Make chapter 5 dude and will wanda protect him after the fight.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Make a chapter 5 NOW.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Make a chapter 5 NOW.
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Usually I don't attempt to read stories that involve more than one set of cross over characters but your story caught my eye. You're doing a nice job, I like the way you conbined the elements, expecially putting Edward in the position he was in, that position fit like a glove.
I'm asking everyone to take the good person test.
Deus Swiftblade chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Would you please write the next chapter? You left us with a cliffhanger!
The Ronin of Imagination chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
naruto is going to kick eddies ares
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Just some advie when it comes to cross overs stick to two. Any more then that gets to be too much to focus on.
The Lone Rurouni chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
A very interesting and quite good story so far. Any updates planned?
erching chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
will you ever continue
bashking chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
you need to update date this it's just way to awsome to stop right know
Deadzepplin chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
More sage mode and Kyuubi mode
Frostius chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
nice chapter
PathKeeper chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
great story loved it! good chapter look forward to more.