Reviews for Mother's Dreams, Father's Eyes
Potential-Overlord chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I suppose you aren't publishing any more? *sigh*
Eladna chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Thanks a lot for sharing with the story continue. I liked it a lot and willing to learn more what had happened to the main characters from your point of you.
To tell the truth deep in my heart I'd like the blood test reveal Jimmy's paterntity. But it's drama and according to the plot Dawn should be Henry's daughter.
Also I liked your description of Jimmy (always nice and so in love with Abby), Abby with her tenderous attitude to his family and her half-brother ( she can't hate hime despite what he has done).
The chosen title opens the main idea in the best way.
And I trully want to believe that the filmakers shot the continue of the story based on your novel)) As for me, I'd really want to know how their story will end. Who will be a real Dawn's dad and will she continue Henry's work.
I would be really apprecite if you send the rest of story on .

Thanks again for your fascinated work))
Friedgorilla chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
You can't leave me hanging like this!
Marie King chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Wow this is fantastic !
You write all of the characters amazingly well especially Henry!
Please update soon I am dying to see what happens next!
TheWhiteShadowWolf chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
What I have read so far is really good! I like it. It fits nicely with the end of the show :)
untiltheveryend96 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Super awesome story!
sajo127 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Yay! I've been patiently awaiting an update. I'm having deja vu with Henry taking Dawn to Harper's Island to that sad little house. And I think I know what's coming...Jimmy and Abby have to go back to the island to get Dawn. AND have a final showdown with Henry. Very excited for what's to come!
sajo127 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
phew! that one had me on the edge of my seat! i'm still holding out for Jimmy being alive. it's terrifying that henry has taken dawn; he says he won't hurt her, but what happens when she doesn't listen and he loses his temper? ugh! i can't wait for the next chapter!

as far as a title, similar to daddy's little girl, maybe you could think about Like Father Like Daughter?
sajo127 chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Is Jimmy dead? Please don't let Jimmy be dead.
xharlot chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
very creative
sajo127 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Keep the chapters coming! :) Very interested to see where you're going to take this after such a climactic part already. Also, the asthma attack was very 'Signs'. I dug it.
NykkiLeigh chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
"I'll kill you."

"Well, you can try," Henry said simply." HAHAHA! AWESOME LINE!

"She'd read the books, and sometimes…there weren't happy endings.

Heroes died." ...You are so freaking awesome. :D

"I'll kill you."

Jimmy tensed and pushed Abby behind him.

"You could try."

Henry's smile was back. OMFG! :D :D :D

AAAAAAAAHHH! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! *sing-song* Dawn is a killer, Dawn is a killer, Dawn is a killer!

lol

AMAZING plot twist! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIC! :D
NykkiLeigh chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
OMFG! When Jimmy found out, and Abby went into the house, I thought I was going to hyperventilate with anticipation! lol

"It was sick and twisted, but Abby couldn't hate Henry. She could never love him like he loved her, but she couldn't hate him. She hated what he'd done, but she couldn't hate him." EEP!

And AAAAAHHH! OMG OMG OMG! THAT WAS SO PERFECT THE WAY YOU WROTE THAT THEY HAD SEX BEFORE SHE GOT DRESSED! Awesome "Alternate Scene!" Teehee

"Instead of hitting her as he did before, Henry only laughed. "That's fine. Once he's gone you'll learn to love me." Oh. My. Fucking. GOD, woman! YOU ARE AMAZING! :D
C.C. Grant chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Good job! I like how you've been developing the story, and I like your writing style. I have a suggestion. You use a lot of epithets and most are very good and refreshing, but I've noticed something. Often, you change Abby and Jimmy's names to their formal versions. This would be fine, except that Abby and Jimmy are never really referred to as such in the TV show, and it upsets the flow and believiablity of the story, and draws attention away from the plot. Once again, just a suggestion. I'm pretty critical, and I think this story is very good!
can'tdeleteaccountnotwriting chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Great story. Normally, I don't read future fics, however I started to read yours and it is very good. Can't wait for the next part! Please update soon.