Reviews for Wind of Time
ThatLinkMidnaFan chapter 10 . 7/3
You're so violent! (I'm still fighting off Volvagia)
Ironic. Great storyline, it has me on edge.
ThatLinkMidnaFan chapter 5 . 7/3
That sounds terrifying.
Still loving this story.
ThatLinkMidnaFan chapter 3 . 7/3
Ugh. I hate my user name.
Anyways.
Great story! Loving it. Way to motivate us with the gidbos. (I hate those things)
kareemcodling519 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Dislike your fanfic too many miths you rush it it's and you made sonic use less sonic agile quick good hearing like a hyilan but better maybe and sonic has tons of moves sonic spin attack homing his when exactly target it confuse others cause it stop mid air then push forward Light speed attack sound cool but it's fast as hell Moving at light speed is incredible spin dash spin attack homing attack are sonic fav move sonic speed makes it Sonic greatest strength agility 2 reckless ness is his weakness u think flipping 10 TIMES EASY NOPE SANIC CHARACTERS HAVE ENDURANCE FREAK PLAY SONIC HEROES AGAIN!
somas017 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Its a well written story. But I think you made an error about the chaos emeralds.
1. The chaos emeralds hold literally INFINITE power. So how do you top infinite?
have been used against gods (iblis, chaos, dark gaia.) So is ganondorf a god?
sonic is in super form he is invincible. The only drawback is that it can take a lot out of you just to keep all that energy in his form (this is also why certain people (e.g amy, cream, big, vector the list goes on.) Cannot use them.

Now I don't know as much about the Zelda verse so if you still think that ganondorf is stronger then please let me know why. (P.S this is not a flame, just constrictive criticism)
SanicXLink OTP chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very gud story telling. I nearly cried when Silver and Tails got locked up, and when Sonic called out to Eggman in anger trying to protect his friends, I found that very majestic and heroic, not to mention emotional and heartwarming. In fact... I found it very similar to something that would be said in canon, which is why I love Sonic and want to fuck him. That's not important though.

Later on in the story, the way you detailed how Sonic was speaking differently was well executed. As the very thoughts of Sonic using different language filled my head, I noticed something hitting the bottom of my computer desk. Loud sound after loud sound, I checked under my desk. It was my pingas. I could not resist the sight of it combined with this story, so I ultimately ended up fapping and climaxing while reading along.

But on the topic of detail, I also LOVE how you described said story. The way you detail the surroundings and characters. I love how you note Silver is white early on in the fic. Not only that, but I really painted an image of everything in my head as you told this story through Sonic's point of view. The thought of being inside of Sonic's head and seeing the fast from his point of view for once made me fap a second time.

Overall, based off of this chapter alone, I'd give this a 10/10. I can't wait to read more. I love your fics so much to the point of where I checked out some of your reviews on other Sonic fanfictions. Your reviews, just like your storytelling, is fabulous, detailed, and lengthy. 3
Gamergirl chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Great story! Excellent plot line.
M Seeker chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
1 BILLION GERUDU THEIVES!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Sonic's going to hate the Water temple, seeing as he can't swim.
gameloverx chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
ok, sence you were begging people to review it, then i will. and its not because you were threatning me. the story is prety cool over all, exept that sonic is telling the story. it sounds kind of akward and wierd. ( especialy the part when sonics friends are trying to figure out what happened to sonic.
Jimartin chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
I loved the story, beginning to end
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 14 . 8/31/2011
silver brought us here to check if your red compliment pants were salty:LOL (earlier chapter)
Heart of PureSilver chapter 14 . 8/22/2011
Yay! It is El Fin(the end)! Loved it! You sure must like the insulting nicknames I use, cause you keep using them. I don't mind. Anyways, can't wait to see what you do in your next fic! :D
Xkarz Ravensin chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
the song is Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
Xkarz Ravensin chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
the witches seem awesome, and so does the whole society.