Reviews for Restoration
trytocare chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
i love this soooo much *glomps computer screen*

and the reason people visit twice might also be because the story's so good
Cerisabeth chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I think the length of the chapters are good. I liked this chapter too! I think it's my Favorite so far. It feels a little deeper than the others. :3
Skyethestarlitangel chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
This chapter was great. Im really starting to like story i can't wait for the next one.
Cerisabeth chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Thank you for the lovely chapter! I wonder what lieutenant Zhen's problem is.. :s and I totally agree with you, there are too few chapter stories out there! C:
Kate chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the interactions between the characters-especially between Riza and Rebecca. Their friendship didn't get much attention during the show or the manga. I think it is highly underrated.

Looking forward to more!

-Kate
Cerisabeth chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I'm sorry for not noticing that you continued the story! And I'm also very grateful, because the story is really good! C: It's nice that Ed and Winry is in the story. Is Al coming too? I wonder. I hope Riza won't be in the hospital for too long, it's usually much more fun if she's up and going. Keep up the good work! I'm waiting for the next update! :3
royailight chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Ah I was mentioned! I feel so loved 3 And I apologize for taking to long to respond, I didn't get a chance to read until now! Well I'm very glad you're continuing this, and I still love it! I'm happy to see Ed will be in involved, and I love the Royai in the chapter! I will continue to read as long you keep writing.
lalala chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
finally a new royai chapter story! update soon plz!
royailight chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Aw snap! I was actually so convinced for half the chapter that Scar was the culprit! Ah well, more exciting I suppose. I enjoyed this chapter very much. I'm glad that you continued the story; how long do you think it will be?
Leslie chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Im really really really enjoying this!
OwlCookies XD chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I would have worn the hairclip...
vmmorria chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i like the story a lot, but ending the story there is like cutting off a movie right when the point of conflict occurs. dont stop there please
Jamba chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey! I hope you finish this. Its very good, and I want to know what happens! Please continue, I'll beg if I have to! D:
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
HOLY CRAP YES CONTINUE! You absolutely cannot end it that way! It'll bug me forever if you do. You simply cannot build up an immense amount of suspense like that and then leave readers hanging. It's cruel! QQ

I'm loving the way you write. You're descriptive without being overly wordy. Sometimes authors get carried away with descriptions and lose the interest of their readers. You, however, manage to perfectly paint a picture in your readers' minds without going overboard. ALSO, you've stayed true to the characters. Almost all Roy/Riza fics I have looked at are horribly OOC. The way you write them is perfect. I'm impressed!
CupKate chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awesome story! (: Please finish it! You have a good style and awesome plot.