Reviews for The Red and the Grey
MartyMc49 chapter 25 . 6/20
I've read your story more than once And can't tell you how much I enjoy it every time. Although I found The Mentalist late (fourth season) I loved every moment. I'm now reading through the fanfic - there is a lot - a terrific amount of which is good. Your writing stands out! Thanks for the inspired stories.
An Alaskan Reader
Marty McGregor
Edelweisss chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
Thank you for this great fanfiction, I particulary liked the way you handled the threat of Ellie all the way with the creepy dollhouses and how our CBI favorite team investigated to catch her, this story was not solely a really good Jisbon fic but a good "Mentalist" one; what an emotionnal rollercoaster though...!
Thorntons chapter 25 . 10/15/2015
Really enjoyed this story - well written and perfectly balanced between the drama and lighter moments.
half agony and hope chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
I adored this story! I was in the hospital for about a week, and I spent much of my time there reading this fic. It helped make things a little less bleak while I recovered from surgery, and I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your writing. Thank you for this story!
I'm so glad you are continuing to share your stories with the world, though I must say The Mentalist fandom misses your talent immensely!
Thanks again :)
rcfan77 chapter 25 . 5/10/2015
Wowo..again..one hell of a story! i'm looking forward to the follow-up :)
rcfan77 chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
Woaaaah...i didn't see that one coming!
rcfan77 chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
This was very lovely and romantic! :)
rcfan77 chapter 21 . 5/10/2015
love it!
rcfan77 chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Wow, i'm just amazed at how great this story is! :)
rcfan77 chapter 19 . 5/9/2015
*sniffles* Oh boy that chapter got me teary-eyed...thx! :)
rcfan77 chapter 18 . 5/9/2015
Wow Jane and Lisbon on the run! Like it! :)
rcfan77 chapter 17 . 5/9/2015
really good! i'm soo looking forward to the next chapters! :)
rcfan77 chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
super creepy! :)
rcfan77 chapter 15 . 5/9/2015
Oh nooo...cliffie...darn! :)
rcfan77 chapter 14 . 5/9/2015
oooh another rash decision... :( don't do it, Teresa!