Reviews for Disguises
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
A wonderful, unique persective on the Titans! I really enjoyed reading this.. and trying to picture each member's facade. I appreciate how you did not choose the cliche hair choice for Raven. In a situation like this, most would typically change her hair to black. Now, hair color may not be a devastating feat, but your choice of chestnut shows off your creativity as an author. I also could not help but admire how you transformed Beast Boy's fang to a lip ring. Very creative, indeed!

Instead of simply typing out a description of each Titans' look, you kept some personal traits in there as well. Like Robin's admiration of Starfire, or Cyborg's marveling at his convincing, complete human traits. I couldn't help but smile at the hint of BB/Rae. I simply adore those two. Even though any trace of romance between Beast Boy & Raven is more lenient towards the comics, there's no denying that they have a continuous back & forth.

Anyways, that's besides the point. Your writing is truly enjoyable to read! You certainly have talent. I urge you to continue writing for the series. You depict everyone so well!
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I can't stop smiling now. I always wondered what would happen if the Titans had to go undercover like this.

black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
At least no one will know who they are!

Really funny!