Reviews for Far from Home
scifiromance chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
Awww! :D Beautiful ending! I LOVED it, it was perfect! :D

You got the name Zyanya off of "Behind the Name", didn't you? I very nearly used that name for C/7's younger daughter in "Fascination", we really do have similiar tastes. :)

Thanks so much for the lovely story! :D (And for reviewing "Bonds of Love, Ties of Family")

scifiromance chapter 24 . 12/20/2011
BRILLIANT chapter! :D Your sisters were right, that end scene with Tom, his dad and Miral was just so sweet! You wrote the Borg Queen's demise, along with Hazel's, Luke's and the Admiral's, so perfectly! It was so sad though! );

What's going to happen now? I suppose they're going to have to adjust to being on Earth now, I wonder how Annika and Chakotay will feel? They saw their daughter die before they'd truly accepted they were going to have her! Please write a reunion between Annika and Irene too, although I'm not sure how long it's going to take for her and Chakotay to sort themselves out! :)

Thanks for writing! :D

scifiromance chapter 23 . 12/9/2011
It was nice of Janeway to ask Nathaniel before she took Luke with her, that was a really heart-wrenching section, all that grief! ):

I really like where you're going with this, I love Luke and Hazel already, especially when she was upset about her dad, and I'm glad Chakotay didn't freak out too much, although I'm not sure if it's all hit him yet! :)

Thanks so much for updating! I can't wait for more! :D

scifiromance chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Aww, I can't believe you named a character after me! A C/7 daughter no less! Thank you! :)

Poor Rhianna and Nathaniel! ); I hope Janeway and Hazel (if she goes) will be able to fix that! Is Luke Hazel's boyfriend though? If so she'll want him to exist! I know I would, and since we've got the same name... lol.

I really liked the flashforward to the party, it was very well written. I also loved Erin's character again and how Annika just blurted it out in the turbolift!

This was BRILLIANT! :D Is it horrible of me to as for another chapter ASAP? lol. :)

Thanks for reviewing "Fragments" too! :D

Shaley-Humdinger-the-3rd chapter 22 . 12/5/2011
Sounds like Annika got just the right shove she needed, After all: What are mothers for!
scifiromance chapter 21 . 11/28/2011
Aww, I LOVE it! You more than did my little idea justice! It was really nice how you did most of it in Erin's point of view, I like her character and I'm glad she's looking out for Annika, especially now! I'm so happy! :D I was hoping this would happen! I wonder if Rhianna will get to fulfil the same counselling role Annika did when she found out she was accidently pregnant? PLEASE update soon!

Thanks for reviewing "Fragments"! That new crossover sounds great, especially the killing Kazons bit! I DO NOT like Kazons at all, lol!

I think you'll like the first chapter of "Seven's Sins", it's Anger and involves a LOT of Doctor bashing, (which you're not averse too, right? lol) basically it involves him being overbearing and Seven telling him to go to hell! Please review! :D

THANKS for the great chapter! :D

scifiromance chapter 20 . 11/15/2011
Annika's pregnant isn't she? :D This chapter has cheered me up tremendously, thanks so much! You did well with this episode, it always really annoyed me, the Doctor is so thoughtless! I really want to see Erin speak to Irene at some point too, could you write that in? Does pregnancy normally cause fevers? I really, really hope it does, I don't want Annika to just be ill!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update SOON! :D

scifiromance chapter 19 . 11/11/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! :D This is my favourite chapter by far! :D I'm so glad you posted it now because tomorrow I'm going on a overnight trip to Edinburgh and won't be back until Sunday. I adore how you got them together, it was perfect! What's going to happen now? I also loved how Erin and Nathaniel were included (thanks to the nod to The Gift by the way in the name of the ship) The twins were super cute as always! :) I doubt that either Annika or Chakotay will be able to just live with memories and no more...

Thanks for the great update and thanks for reviewing my story too! :D

scifiromance

PS. I've got quite a few ideas for how you could do Shattered, I won't list them here but you can always message me if you want some help with ideas. :)
scifiromance chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
Haha, biting the Doctor, lol! I love those kids. Very well written, this episode annoys me because they forgive the Doctor immediately, I really have no pity for him at all!

Brilliant chapter! :D

scifiromance chapter 17 . 10/25/2011
Ah, nothing like a good Doctor bashing! :) I loved the dilemma about the pictures, that was so cute! I also liked how Annika confided in Chakotay, I hope you get them together soon. :D

Thanks so much for this great chapter and I can't wait for "Heirs of Voyager". :D

scifiromance chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
This was a nice chapter, although I don't remember this episode clearly. I think I only ever watched it once because Kes is my least favourite character.

One thing though, are you doing the episodes out of order? I'd just like to be sure.

Thanks so much for the chapter! :D As for "Collective" I hope the kids are still close to Annika, although Erin would probably take Seven's place.

scifiromance chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Aww, babysitting! I LOVE it! :D Thanks so much for updating! Was Erin thinking of "Dark Frontier" when she was thiniking of Magnus?

Thanks again! :D

scifiromance chapter 14 . 10/8/2011
Well done! I loved the detail you put into the bit about "Night", and the fact that Annika and Chakotay are getting closer. (Are Rhianna and Nathaniel trying to set them up or something? lol) Autumn and Donovan sound so CUTE! :) I assume it was "Bliss" at the end there?

I really loved this chapter, thanks for updating and PLEASE write more SOON! :D

scifiromance chapter 13 . 10/1/2011
Aww, I loved every bit of this chapter! A perfect adaption of the episode. I especially liked the fact that Annika hugged Chakotay in relief when she found out Erin was alive, and I'm glad they're starting to rebuild bridges, it was sweet Chakotay noticing that too. :)

I'm just about to start a chapter of "Perspectives" but since I'm starting so late it may not be up tonight, I'll try though!

WELL DONE! :D Please update this as soon as you can! :D (laptop situation permitting of course)

roguelover321 chapter 13 . 10/1/2011