Reviews for Beautiful Girl
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Oh holy wow! I adored this. So good. I liked the animosity she had with him and him calling her Beauitful Girl. I loved that.
Being a mystery. But then not. Finding herself and opening up. Amazing.

FashanazticNerd97 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This is my favorite one that ive read so far from your stories .
silfran chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Bittersweet. Thanks.
Regards from Germany.
MeltedGlacier chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
i think i've read this like 4 times already. it is so beautiful :) i abolutely looove this os. thanks so much for sharing this with us!
Calla Lily chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, I am so sad that it's been over a year since you wrote this and you may never read this review. Your story is lovely. Well written. I lived that life for two years, but not in Hawaii. Boys on boards can break your heart. Or marry you and move to another country with different beaches. Then there really are babies, water babies with white blond hair and warm skin. Destined to become boys on boards. Good story.
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Loved it!
AshleighRebekah chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is amazing! You can write awesomely :)
BrookeBelikov chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Amazing story!
Heatherl8367 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow, that was amazing...loved it!
zkcej chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i love love love love this!
sxpnce chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Loved This! What a great journey you took us on. I love that he did not find out her name until the end!
YazPistachio19 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was such an unexpected beautiful story. I loved it. I just didn't expect it to be so beautiful. I wish I had known about this contest earlier so I could have voted. I mean, I love jandco, but really, I can't tell you how much I adore this story.
detroitangel chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. The tone was light and at the same time, the story had depth.
nofeartina chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow! I love, love this story! So sad and good. Thank you for putting it out for me to read... :)
M474 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
awwww, too sweet! I like the tattoo idea