Reviews for The Right Choice
MJ chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Nice to read such a sweet story of Jackie and Hyde' s future. Lovely! For a moment I thought it was Kelso who she married specially when she said that her ex was a Jerk (yeah Hyde was a jerk...worse than Kelso at the end)...still I am a big sucker for J/H.
roxy chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
i love this story!it was short and simple.i had a hint that it was going to be steven when jackie said he was a jerk.
SpunkiiMonkii7078 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Aw! That was so cute! I really wished that would have happened. You are such an amazing writer!
AndieR chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
HI HI HI nearly got me sweating over that one at some point, but then everything fell back into place :) Loved it.
danalee48 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Nice, I liked how you didn't tell us who Jackie married until the end.
Miss Tonya chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Aww, I totally loved this fic! I can't even put into words how much I loved it. A lot of "future" fics can be really corny, but this one was great!
DesertFlower1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
very adorable!
Bohemian Storm chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
That was very sweet. Nicely written, quite cute and unlike so many people in this fandom you know what punctuation is! Hooray for you!

Seriously though, I did enjoy this fic. It was well written and very, very sweet.
me chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
dat was sooooooooooooooo good!
Laura chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
I thought it'd be corny... well... it kinda is... but it was so cute... I felt all warm inside... good job!
stephie chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY GROOVY!

PLEZ WRITE MORE LIKE THAT!
Raven33 chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
Ahh; that was really, really cute :)
Fiery-tigress chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
pretty cool story...nice surprise ending!
dramaqueen chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
that was really good. i don't know if it was intentional but I love how you didn't reveal till the end whether it was Hyde or Kelso that Jackie married.
chaosbleeds89 chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
That was cute! aBSOLUTELY! I knew it was gonna be Hyde that was Jackie's husband. I want him be. Write some more!