Reviews for Thunderstorm
Fuck Names chapter 11 . 4/7
This is full of flaws but what story isn't? I still have some concerns regarding inconsistencies in logic in this story but I'll let them pass. This was overall a pleasure to read.
Fuck Names chapter 10 . 4/7
Nice.
Fuck Names chapter 8 . 4/7
Nice fight.
Fuck Names chapter 7 . 4/7
I won't lie, the romance has been subpar at best. They just seemed distant friends in one chapter and suddenly, in the next one they're flirting.
Fuck Names chapter 6 . 4/7
wow this has been impressive af so far
Fuck Names chapter 2 . 4/7
Why tf didn't he kill her? This makes no sense. Disregarding her future actions she had still at that point murdered her father and grandparents, additionally, she was in the process of killing Ginny as well and all that is without taking into account her future actions. Yet still with just some vows she is being allowed to live relatively free of cost of her actions? What in the actual fuck? At least make it make sense.
Yukiiiiieeee chapter 11 . 12/29/2021
Bruh how did you make me feel fluffy from voldemort of all people
This changes everything HAHA
kageknuser2710 chapter 11 . 10/19/2021
Nice story! Thank you :D
Tartarus0884 chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
beautiful!
Lubo Aust chapter 11 . 7/21/2021
Great story loved it ... And while its a bit shorter story i did not feel like something was lacking .. just perfect
its refreshing to read shorter story sometimes

Hope you didnt die
Caver Floyd chapter 11 . 6/3/2021
Good story. Very fast paced, but I didn’t mind.
ARTIVITY89 chapter 11 . 4/23/2021
Just Perfect!
stevem1 chapter 11 . 3/7/2021
This is a fairly fast paced, clever and entertaining story where diary Riddle and Harry become a team/lovers. Harry is older than in canon (and tutors the younger Hermione which I thought was funny). The story is well written. Recommended.
darthkratos24 chapter 2 . 12/18/2020
This story had potential but I'm not going to lie you lost me on this chapter where in my opinion you made it seem like a lot happened when nothing at all happened...plus why does everyone have the whole "big snake must fight" lodged into there skulls? Harry can make his life a lot easier and in my opinion more interesting if he oh I don't know did the thing that made him so special in this year and actually bloody talk to the snake. We know he can hear and understand it no matter how far you tried glossing over that fact or push it down he can still talk to them, for a supposed Slytherin he's not at all clever or cunning more dumb run in head first hoping his skull doesn't crack lion then smart snake why Change his house if you're going to make him the same?
Shahenshah.Aniket chapter 11 . 12/1/2020