Reviews for Thunderstorm
tieflin chapter 11 . 1/15
This was a delightful story! Very much enjoyed Harry and Riddle ending up together. The unique magics were really interesting and the fight with Voldy was well done. :3
Duhfull chapter 2 . 7/11/2023
Lovely read truly! I like the Horcrux fem! Riddle better than the time travel ones
JackBlaze123 chapter 11 . 4/25/2023
Parts of this could really have done with being expanded on a great deal more. The romance bit most of all, since the two pretty much jumped from tentative friends/acquaintances straight up into the lovin' in one chapter. Should have taken a lot longer for that to happen, bond or not

Otherwise, good fic that explored the idea satisfyingly enough. Pity more of its type don't seem to have been created
LunaShadowWolf chapter 11 . 3/4/2023
short but good fic with a sort of rushed ending but other then that was enjoyable fic :)
C3nterF0ld chapter 11 . 1/1/2023
I liked this
C3nterF0ld chapter 6 . 1/1/2023
oh what a cool mind meld. I didn't know she was secretly an asari lol
C3nterF0ld chapter 5 . 1/1/2023
what a cool style of duel this was. I've never read something like this before
KeZ01 chapter 2 . 11/4/2022
Or harry could just wait 10 minutes for dumbledore/any competent adult to help
stevem1 chapter 4 . 7/2/2022
I enjoy this Dumbledore and Snape more than their canon versions. They are more helpful and even proactive.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2022
Sirius as the voice of reason, I love it.

Dumbledore tying Riddle up in Unbreakable Vows is a good idea, but wiggle room can be found in time, I’m sure.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2022
Excellent chapter. It was a novel way to lose Harry’s horcrux.

I do wonder why Riddle isn’t in prison. At this point she’s murdered Myrtle and the Riddles, plus framed her uncle. Dumbledore is taking his second chances to an extreme.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2022
This is a great start. Harry is a Fifth Year in what would be his first year in canon. He’s also a Slytherin. So very AU, but done well.
Fuck Names chapter 11 . 4/7/2022
This is full of flaws but what story isn't? I still have some concerns regarding inconsistencies in logic in this story but I'll let them pass. This was overall a pleasure to read.
Fuck Names chapter 10 . 4/7/2022