Reviews for Thunderstorm
DanKing chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
Awesome story i really enjoyed, keep it up ;)
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
'I' killed the story by using 'I' in place of Harry or Harriet.

You may as well have written a Mary Sue fic.
Nevertheless the writing itself is solid so well done there.
CloakedDarkness chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Meh... goes by way to fast. Not much actual romance either...
Lioness1988 chapter 11 . 9/5/2017
Delightful. Best ever Harry/Tom. Thank you for sharing the story.
Lioness1988 chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Bwahahahaha. Sucker. I like Tom more with each glimpse. Well done.
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
Love the twists and novel approach, particularly the age difference, reorganization of timeline, and shemale Voldyshorts. I also appreciate the lack of obtrusive AN, and subtleties. It is refreshing.
Gandalf chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
You may not even see this but I applaud you for making such a story for arguably the rarest pairing in the Harry Potter Fandom. I only hope more brilliant authors make more stories about this pairing just as how they did with another pairing I fell in love with it, that is, the Harry x Daphne G, which also was very uncommon until authors that saw potential in the pairing made more stories. Much to my utter delight, of course.
Again, kudos to you.
moosejuice5 chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Nice fic, this is my 3rd read & I stillenjoyed it :)
Andjac chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I really love the concept of this story, and the combat is great. Otherwise i don't think you properly captured Riddle's personality. She's a power hungry murderer, while she may not be truly beyond saving at 16, she's still a psycopath (no empathy, unable to make real bonds with other humans etc.), and determined to dominate everything, even death. The fact that her soul is also broken could have been explored deeper. Riddle gradually learning to open up to other people and truly regretting her actions would have been interesting, but it would have to be subtle, and the story would have to be really long. The story as it is is also a bit rushed and inconsistent, many plots and events were presented, and then dropped. As i said, an interesting concept, and a decent story, but it could have been so much more.
James018 chapter 11 . 4/28/2017
Nice little sketch of a story. The only criticism I have is it all comes a bit too easily. Especially Riddle's character... she seems remarkably "good" considering she had already taken steps down the dark path at that age. Would have loved to see a longer, more fleshed out version of this story, but for a 40,000-word novella, it goes pretty well.
slydino chapter 11 . 3/25/2017
Wonderful story. It was short, but one of the best I've read in a while. It's certainly a well thought out way of using a female Voldemort. I'm kinda disappointed in how little thought was actually put into Voldemort herself. I think that while it was good you could have spent more time developing the characters without going over the top. Regardless, great job and keep up the good work.
Ibskib chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
This Riddle might not be Voldemort, but it seems like Harry is forgetting that she is still a killer.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 2/21/2017
This chapter shows a big weakness of this story, is that there is no sufficient reason for so lenient an imprisonment for Riddle, she is after all a killer, she killed to make the horcrux, and was in the middle of killing once again.
a much smarter solution would have been to dose her with veritaserum, and use legilimency on her.
Afterwards they should have dosed her with draught of Living Death and have her stashed away somewhere secret until Voldemort is defeated, and then have her stand trial for her crimes.
The way she is introduced and given a place at Hogwarts just feel a tad too contrived for my taste.

At least I hope that Dumbledore has been very stringent in those oaths, so that she is permanently defanged, and unable to act as a dark lord at any point in the future.
AnotherGuest chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
Great story! I think it's the first female-Voldemort-story that I've ever seen or at least the only one worth remembering. I like the way you describe magic in this story and the magical combat is really creative and interesting. Also the AU of this story flows naturally, almost like that's what the HP-verse is supposed to be like anyway. Only complained would be, that Tom Riddle is a bit OOC, but then, she has to be for the story to work.
Sciny chapter 11 . 1/22/2017
Good job. I enjoyed this story. No one there is overly powerful and you even used creative magic.