Reviews for FUGITIVE CLARK KENT
The Black Shadow 4 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
love this story
The Black Shadow 4 chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
this story continues to be amazing
The Black Shadow 4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
this story is amazing
Kirk Hastings chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Just discovered your new story. Verrry interesting (as a certain 1960s TV person would say)! The idea of Kent disguising himself as Batman is a neat way to begin the story. Also bringing Vicki Vale into the mix, and Kent being wanted by Commissioner Gordon for murder!

Where will this all end up? How will Kent prove his innocence? When will Batman and Superman actually meet each other? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of The Adventures of Superman!
Jillian chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
:D

That was me at the ending to this chapter.

I don't really know what else to say. I don't like any version of Clark Kent except the Lois and Clark - New Adventure's of Superman version. So a story that includes such a 'cowardly' and 'mild mannered' Clark Kent is not going to be my greatest love. But because it was written by you, Sandefur, I figured I'd give it a try. I also don't like campy-Batman, which I got a slight impression of in this fic with the emphasis on all the bat-gear. But I'm guessing that came from the source material, not you, so not your fault.

The mystery was good, and the way they figured out each others' identities. I liked the teasing in the beginning (ejector seat).
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Ha, this is an awesome story! Very enjoyable.

As to what made me laugh, most of the interactions between Batman and Superman were hilarious in chapters 2 and 3. Superman trying to make small talk and Batman fending him off. And of course it would take them each less than a day to figure out their secret identities. I have always thought the disguise as Clark Kent is sort of weak since Superman doesn't wear a mask. Anyone paying attention would notice the connection, as Batman does. Superman sort of cheats, but he can't help his super hearing.

As always, I look forward to more from you.

Samoa
CharlesTheBold chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Interesting contrast between the two heroes: Batman as a man of mystery, Superman as the overt hero with enough prestige to vouch for "Clark". Batman is at pains to hide his "true identity", while for Superman the hero IS his identity and Clark just a facade.
SamoaPhoenix9 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
What a fascinating start to a story! I can't wait to see who is pulling the strings behind all this. There were some great lines that made me laugh out loud in chapter 2.

Samoa

PS There are a couple of sentences in chapter 2 you should check for typos.
Jillian chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
An interesting twist. I wonder if Bruce has figured out Superman's identity and is merely keeping quiet about it. He knows Superman was in town earlier, but only pretended to show up recently.
Jillian chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Well this is an interesting detour from your usual fandoms. I wonder what inspired it. At least Clark kept the receipts, they should be a help. But he shouldn't have run.