Reviews for On the Road to Nowhere
Meaghan chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
MoRe! Need more! Plz?
Invader Razz chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow this is really good and thanks for reviewing my story it really meant alot. I'll be writing more so please when I post it check it out but for now I have to wait until I can get a decent computer on my hands.
Cindy Cerberus chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
This is beautifuly done. I love it!
Kate chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
I am loving this even more now. I like how you included normal humans as well. Surely not EVERY human can be so stupid, even in this world! lol Ooh, and this could be a great way to get Dib to see Zim in a different light - finally! I'm really curiousabout Gaz and I can't wait to see what else you come up with! I'm thrilled that you are continuing!
Kate chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
This is VERY well written. You keep everyone in character while also letting them mature and grow. I've been wanting to read a story like this where Zim realizes his true "meaning" on coming to Earth and then eventually settling in. I haven't watched the show in 10 years (wow, has it really been that long? haha) but reading your story felt like I was just watching it yesterday. I hope that you update soon and by all means don't delete it! This is written very very well and I don't find myself skipping over any part whatsoever, which hardly ever happens with me!
CommanderYyderse chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Awwwwww... I'm sorry DX I hopes your better nowz and please don't erease this story I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!
ShadowCat98 chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
HAPPY LATE B-DAY LONDON!

Sooo...next chapter then? Please?*uncharacteristic begging*

XD

Shadow
RavenFollower13 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
Of COURSE there would be an update when I'm sick! Ugh!

Loved this chapter and how deep in denial Dib is. Gaz and Zim bonding, aw! But what exactly does Gaz want to give him? Guess I'll just have to wait.

Till then!

Sincerely,

Echo
kenokosan chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
Happy belated birthday London!
Milanord chapter 6 . 10/1/2011
it was a great chapter

also happy birthday London
kenokosan chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Awesome,!
RavenFollower13 chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I really like this story! It's intriguing with a forward plot-line and yet there are so many routes you can take to move ahead that it's quite difficult to deduce where this is going. I would very much like to read more from you and hope you update soon (although, according to the information at the top, you did so yesterday, I am just overexcited) so I can read more! I like the gloom and doom, in-character feel you've got going so far.

Well, enough of my flattery.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Sincerely,

Echo
rocky chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
write more!

!
rocky chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
!

gaz is falling!

lol she can hear dib screaming in her head!

that was awesome!