Reviews for In The Event Of My Death
ananova chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
You had me thinking you had killed him off even though I know you wouldn't do that! Great job and great ending, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
JKO73 chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
This is so lovely. And it made me cry - a lot! Particularly like the 'you'll know you were loved' line and the 'little blonde boy...who definitely knew he was loved'. Sweet.
pracarual chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
I know you may never see this review, MK, but I have to tell you anyway that you have just killed me with this story. I am sitting here in my house waiting for the hours to pass until tonight's show (5x02-"impact") I am still looking for work; and tears are streaming down my face from this little wonder you wrote so long ago. I am a sappy romantic. I missed out on finding my own soulmate but I believe in them. Your Kensi and Deeks stories always fill up my poor old heart until it overflows.
miss-tarletone chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Very well written. It made me cry, but that's a good thing, it shows how good you are at pulling the emotion out of a reader. It was absolutely wonderful, and I'm glad you didn't mention that Deeks was still alive until the very end.
wotumba1 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
LOL glad you didn't give in to evil plot bunny! so much better like this
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
wow, deeks can be serious!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
love the ps and the pps and the ppps...
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
good one!
anonkp chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Very sweet!
Sissy chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
I totally adored this, from start to finish. Such an original idea and fabulously written. You had me in tears as each person acknowledged what the others meant to them, and then I was so sure Deeks was dead. But yay! For a happy ending.
julliette chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
loved this
ferggirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Yeah, evil plot bunny didn't get much out of that one. But I loved it, short and sweet. I love that the shy bladder bit actually turned up in the Christmas episode! Cute, for sure.
Maxie Kay chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Thanks, SunnyCitrus. Several other readers contacted me about the other story, which has now been removed. I'm glad readers care enough to call foul and report plagiarism.