Reviews for The Fall of Man
Kittenprawn chapter 1 . 6/29
Helloooooo ! God, THAT was beautiful. I mean, I've read Eden when it was translated in French, something like four years ago. And I was a huge fan, but as the story is not findable anymore, I just re-read the fiction in English. Anyway, I didn't know this OS existed, and Lucius POV is what I truly wanted to read one day. He is exactly how I imagined him, and I'm so grateful you at least wrote this chapter. I know reviews are the best salary to a fanfiction writer, so I leave this comment to tell you that I love your writing, I love your imagination and the way you adapt the characters with a REAL FREACKIN PERSONALITY (not like a LOT of others fanfictions). I'll probably take a look to your others writing after that. See you ! PSI probably did some mistakes, sorry about that.
S.V. II chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh wow. Reading this from Lucious' POV was otherworldy. The emotion was so raw it hurt to read it. But of course I was drawn into every painful word. Lovely writing. :)
misssocrates chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Thanks for this POV. It doesn't make it less painful though. Even more so...
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Your writing... My goodness, your writing. You embody these characters. Unbelievable to read this and compare with chapter 26... I... am... basically speechless. Part of me wants to ask you to rewrite the whole story from his perspective. Part of me isn't sure it can cope. Eden was bad enough. I
fanreading chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow. What a ride! I should have checked your other stories way sooner! I'm happy you're doing well and hope you still are. This is a great chapter! I love it a lot.

The ending seemed kind of sad. Her blank and empty expression makes me think what happened was rape or bordering really close to it. I don't think it was, but I may be wrong. Perhaps she was just in shock. He doesn't exactly wear his emotions on his sleeve. Is this the chapter where he realizes he's in love with her? But people don't change that fast. But then again this was a big event. I think I'll reread the story again to see. I mean, he still talks about what happened as a type of power play. He says 'conquered' and that he has what he's 'wanted for so long.' Wasn't that domination? It's so complicated and so real
AmazingFreedom chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
you're brilliant! your whole story is brilliant! everything is brilliant!
I mean, I read Eden and I've just read this!
I've understood lots of thing but it has been strange looking into lucius' mind.
I hope that you'll write eden from lucius' POV... it will be really interesting.
ilovevoldemorttruly chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Oh my God that was wonderful. Please, please, please do the whole story through Lucius's point of view.
roon0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Goodness me that was intense. I loved it.
obssesivelove19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this is beautiful 3
misstarius chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hello there Obsessmuch :) I was an early fan and was as breathless as every one else on this forum as it unfolded. It's still thrilling to re-read even now, years later. In fact, I just re-read Eden a couple of days ago and for me it remains the most passionately written, intense story for this genre. I left rave reviews several times long ago so I won't carry on now - you know how good it is!

Anyway, I just happened to find The Fall of Man today and read it for the first time. It was a rare treat to read Lucius' perspective this time. It was so difficult to try to get in his head in Eden that this provided a little tidbit into his 'suffering'- although Hermione's pain is far more searing and bleak than his. But I suppose given his status and his pride, what is happening to him is also devastating in many ways. Thank you for that little morsel!

And now I just want to say, after having read your author's note, that I hope you are still in as happy a place as you were when you wrote that. I see that that was about a year ago. It's now June 2012 and I hope things are still going great for you. I'm a... er... 'mature' reader (lol) and I have a daughter and niece who also have eating disorders. So I feel a lot for your past pain and I hope that you are recovering that way and have lots of support. Congratulations on going back to school also! Are you still studying voice/music? I'm sure you will do well at whatever you choose and I wish you all the best. Please keep up your writing! You have a passion and a gift and you remind me a lot of someone I know. (someone who didn't get the encouragement and push to keep going with her writing) So I continue to be a fan and maybe one day I'll get the courage to write a story and post it here! Take good care xo
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Darling, I was one of your many, many fans when Eden was still in progress, and I recently came back to the site, and remembered your wonderful FF writing. I was so excited to see this chapter from Lucius' POV. I sincerely hope life has been good to you, and best of luck.
Murasaki Kurai chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Reading this now, after reading all of Eden, is so enlightening. There are so many things that happen, just in this one chapter, that I completley misunderstood when I read chapter 26 of Eden. It was amazing. Seeing into Lucius' mind was an amazing experience. I wasn't going to cry. I really wasn't going to. But I got halfway through this, was really enjoying it, and then remembered how it ends. He DIES. And this is so, incredibly painful to read just because of that.
Rosalie L chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I can't believe I didn't see this sooner. This chapter was... brilliant. No, not brilliant. I don't have words to describe it. Till this day, Eden is still my favourite story. I got the same sensational feeling reading this chapter that I did whilst I read Eden. You're an amazing and talented writer. Thank you so much for this chapter from Lucius's point of view.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad to hear that you're happy and still writing. I'm glad things are working out and wish you the best in the future!
Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 10/7/2011

Please write another story about Hermione/Lucius! Not Eden, it's so sad((( Write another story about them but with good ending. Please!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »