Reviews for Godfamily
The FUNNIEST i've ever read
Albionia chapter 6 . 5/19
Good chapter, much enjoying it :).
guest chapter 6 . 3/5
Please write more. Really good fic. Great idea.
guest chapter 1 . 3/5
good story with great potential. Blease keep updating
Hinny-Jily-Fitzsimmons chapter 6 . 2/25
I love this story so much, can't wait for next update :)
chibi blue mouse chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
This is a good story. A bit difficult to read at times due to some typos were fingers obviously slipped a letter to one side or the other. But the overall plot is good. This Harry is, I think, a rather well-developed one though I would have liked to learn more of how he ever got his animagus form under control. Other than that and a few homonym errors (sight vs site for example), this is a well written story. Although it could certainly stand to be proof-read perhaps one or two more times before each chapter is submitted. I'm enjoying the characters, and though I don't necessarily agree with some of the changes made (or interpretations made) they are thought through well enough and written well enough to easily accept and continue with the story. After all, that's what fanfiction is all about right? A fan's interpretation of a story and how it could have gone. Whether or not anyone else agrees is a moot point. So keep writing please! I would love to know where this is going and how the changes affect Harry's story!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Epic. Cant wait for the next chapter
sPaZzIe MaChInE 12 chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
This is actually really cute 3 I hope you continue!
Dragonscorch chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
This is an interesting story... I like it! :)
AmeliaJane14 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Katerina Storm chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I really like your story, but I think that it should have gone into more detail of his everyday life. All in all though your story is really great.
Into The Vortex chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
I live thos Fanfiction! I'm not sure about Sirius' wife, but such is life :)
I really like Harry's character and his relationships with the teachers and students of Hogwarts, especially Sev :D
stars90 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This story looks like it could be soo much fun going forward! I'd love to see more!
NimbusSeer14161 chapter 6 . 8/9/2013

Or else i will set the centurs on you!
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 6 . 8/3/2013