Reviews for Providence
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
I was liking this story but then. It's ok to make nessie want to question the imprint and want a choice. I get that However now your making Jacob out to be an illiterate inbred injun who only wants to be a grease jockey (even though good mechanics have to be highly intelligent, very technical and can make a six figure income) You have the girl questioning if jacob is good enough for her? Worse than Meyers You might also lay off the religious crap. they are vampires not goodie two shoes. Seems like your making out Nessie to be the new improved Bella. More selfish, more self centered, more cruel. If I were Jacob I'd tell the whole lot of them to get stuffed! Jacob is the only one of this bunch that has a good heart and a pure soul. Believe me nessie is getting the better bargain BY FAR.
Yes sir chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I dont get it. Why do all you fanfic writers make Jacob out to be a spineless knucklehead. It's bad enough that Meyers made Jakes character a borderline pedophile and almost rapist so readers would not sympathize with him for losing Bella. But, Jacob is an Alpha and I just dont see him taking that kind of crap from Edward not even for Nessie. Jake has bent over backwards to help Sparkly & crew. He has earned thier trust and respect many times over. He has risked his life, his heart & his soul for them. He has cared and protected Nessie all her life at this point. What Edward should have done is wished them the best and butted out. Thats the kind of trust Jacob has earned. Not that disgusting diatribe full of threats. Edward has an agenda it seems, perhaps to keep Nessie and Jacob apart and as usual is not beyond being controlling and manipulative Jake should have told Edward to pound sand.
free5girl2001yahoo.com chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Please keep writing I'm intrigued with this story I need more!
laugh2live2012 chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
I know it's been over a year, but just wondering if you had any plans to finish this story? I'm anxious to read what happens next ;)
meelee729697 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I very much enjoyed the 9 chapters here. :)
You write beautifully, & the characters are right on in my opinion. It's understandable that Ness would question her relationship w/ Jacob & the imprint - Can't wait to get into more of your work.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
so love this prologue
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Amazing fic. Have not been able to stop reading!

The only thing is I feel like Nessie is babied and spoilt way too much. She is given everything and everything is done for her. I also thought she would be more like Bella and not let them do so much, make so many decisions and intrude into her personal life so much. Mentally she is 17/18 so she wouldn't be wanting her father listening in on her and jakes conversations as they are private, no matter how close they all are. I also think that bella would have stopped them from being so overprotective as she hated it herself and I always feel like Nessie would be like her in that respect.

Don't mean to critisise, just my opinions so far. But I DO love the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Amazing fic. Have not been able to stop reading!

Don't mean to critisise, just my opinions so far. But I DO love the story!
Anon chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
This story is amazing.

In my head I thought also that they would hide the whole imprint thing from her too and that she would rather be pissed off when she found out!

Good to see a fanfic that does this instead of the majority in which Nessie know about the situation the whole time and is happy about it.

Please write more soon :)
DrNikiReid chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
ahhh...noooooo...I need to know how this works out. Please update soon?
Jennrosee chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
Okay now, don't you think you've kept us waiting long enough? I want an update. Update, update, update!

Where is she going with Nahuel? And why? Why would she run off with him when she Jake is howling for her? Smarten up, Nessie. Smarten up! ;)
izlovezvampires chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
This is my first review. I have been reading Twilight Fanfiction for 6 months and yours is the first that wasn't already complete. I'm very excited to get to read as you post.

For review...I am very much enjoying your story. With Jacob and Nessie the field is wide open as much of it is not set it stone. After reading month and months of fanfiction (and I am no author) it is clearly evident you have a talent for writing. I have loved the story thus far and can't wait to see what happens next.

Will Nauhel kidnap Nessie? How long will it take her to realize it? Will Jake rescue her? Will the Volturi show up?

I look forward to reading more from you. Thanks
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Ooh I so Loved it. I was away house sitting and could not write up a review easily on my phone. I just reread it to day and really enjoyed it again.
1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love jennrose and she pumped you guys. Great first chapter.
polly2010 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011