Reviews for A Night In The Forest
MusicMuseofToday chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Add me to the petition
TBLewis chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Sorry to break this to you but prophecy is not spelled with an f. I'm a grammar Nazi (and I mean I fly into a rage when I see stuff like this) but because I don't know you I can' t do that. Right now I'm taking deep calming breaths to resist the urge to scream...sorry that was probably a little harsh. Despite your one mistake that I caught, I really enjoyed the chapter and the idea behind it. I hope I didn't offend you too badly with my rant. At least you didn't write funner. I'd have been forced to scream then.
mion chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
you should wright more to it
Alice D chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
It's certainly cute, but extremely out of character. Especially when your Draco and your Hermione are in their first year and are supposed to hate each other.
LostInASeaOfPeople chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my gosh! That has to be THE cutest story I've ever read! Damn! And the blushing. If my family had heard me the would think I was crazy. I sat and laughed to myself about them. They are SO cute! Absolutely love it! :D
maggiebreen chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
so cute!
pureblooddoll chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
too tired to log in..

what's the prophecy?

anyway.. please dont take any offense, i just find i really amusing and ironic seeing your name is jessie cullen, yet you wrote a fic in harry potter :)

sorry though..
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
ha love it! and omg that would have been so much easier to defeat Voldemort that way lol
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
HAHA i always thought about what would have happened! cute story :D
Beautiful-Soul-8909 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I liked it but it had so much potentail to be more than a one shot.
Jessicasaurus chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really liked this, it was very cute. Can you continue it?

I think Draco and Hermione are a little OOC, but it's not really noticeable.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Err, the characters are grossly out of character. You've mutilated Filch and I doubt the scary encounter would induce such remotely amiable feelings. Wasn't Draco supposed to abhor "mudbloods" and Hermione seems unusually trivial. Also Harry seems OOC what with his acceptance. I almost thought you had Ron in character with his obvious anger but then you went and killed that hope when at the end Ron grins to "Hermione Malfoy". Another thing is that you got McGonagall and Trelawney wrong in spelling. And it's prophecy.

Though I must admit the idea of them bonding in the Forbidden Forest was an excellent and refreshing one. Pity you couldn't deliver.