Reviews for All I Want
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 5/27
Aww, cute and sweet story, enjoyed it!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 5/21
A sequel puuuhlease ;A;
Muffin2234 chapter 1 . 4/25
I think im this story was absolutely amazing and well laid out. I like when there is detail to a story and you kept the story interesting all the way through.
Can we also get it on Grimmjow's POV?
melode chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This was sweet ! You do know how to describe the feeling of an encounter, really.
Thank you for sharing !
arya304 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
this was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself from squealing at just how cute and adorable they were!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
You have always captured the perfect dynamic between these two. I miss you. Hope you are doing well.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
XD
The ending was great!(:
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was perfect story in almost every aspect: language, plot, characters, emotions. Ichi is canonically oblivious in the terms of affection, he was looking for true love and all this time all the while the said love was near than he thought. And despite his *cough*whorish*cough* behavior he is innocent and has fragile heart. Grimm is serious and strong person here, they are really good for ech others. I even can't choose the favorite scene from this story if I'd need to - all the scenes are amazingly written and highly enjoyable. Well done.
Will support sequel/grimm pov if you (or anyone) ever decide to write one, also it's too bad this had to be t-rated story)
Shyaway95 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hi! This fic was fantastic. Usually people make Ichigo and Grimmjow OOC when they try to make Ichigo come off as a slut, but you didn't. The fact that Ichigo was simply looking for love made the story not only more compelling, but also kept Ichigo in character. He doesn't seem the type to give himself to someone without a reason. And what better reason is there than love? Grimmjow was also written beautifully. I loved all of your descriptions and I hope no one reviews to tell you to cut it back. They really helped me to see what you were trying to convey. Like, in the scene outside the house during the party, when Ichigo asked about Nel - I could literally see Grimmjow rubbing his chin and looking thoughtfully upwards. I love it when that happens! It makes the whole story seem more tangible.
I spotted a few mistakes - like where you repeated words in a sentence or the arrangement of the words was a little awkward. But overall, I thought it was fantastic.
I'm genuinely interested in seeing this story from Grimmjow's perspective. To see what he's thinking when he hears that Ichigo slept with Nnoitra, when he sees Ichigo's hickies, when his face is like stone during Ichigo's confession, possibly even when they first met... Yeah, that would be awesome. :)
I know you've probably already been asked to write a sequel like that, but I truely wish to read it.
But, I understand if you don't have the time - I can almost never finish stories and I don't ever end up posting them.
Sorry for the long review and I hope that you continue to write more in the future.
Tirn33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
"I'm everything you want, I'm everything you need, I'm everything inside of you that you wish you could be. I say all the right things, at exactly the right time, but I mean nothing to you and I don't know why."

Holy crap I love that song so much and the fact that you actually made it fit perfectly with this song. UNF I love you for that. I was too lazy to log in. But I put my username down. Either way, this was a beautiful fix 3
J virillium chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
only a one shot?
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ooh the ending was sooo adorable!
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
OMG! This story was sooooo cute! I looooooved it XD
dizzyblond3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Haha I loved this! I think it would even be good for a sequel or more chapters :) Just a suggestion lol Keep up the good work!