Reviews for This Isn't Happening
LadyPureblood chapter 1 . 5/6
Amazing! So interesting and perfectly executed. I would also love to see another chapter! How the dynamic of Sherlock and John's relationship would change, "There was something far too bright about his smile. 'Thank you, John.'" At that I let out an "ohgod"-Sherlock isn't alright, he really believes what he saw /3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So intense and chilling. The changeover between POVs is brilliantly done, with the confusion between hallucinations and reality. I wish there's a follow-up to this, though. It's not realistic, but I may be a little too used to seeing revelations about what's on their minds, no matter how unlikely they are to actually make one.
saphie1990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Will there be a sequel?
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Cool story!
shadowfireflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ohhh my goodness, how utterly creepy and unsettling as hell. The interactions between John and Sherlock and their deepest terrors about their relationship were sooo well done.
seishi1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Astounding.
AJ Elfhawk chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
That was a fantastic story! Really enjoyed :-)
AJ
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Dark. I haven't seen YSH, but I probably should. This was incredible!
Thalia Mousa chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOVED IT. I have been an AVID fan of 'Young Sherlock Holmes' since I saw it at the movies when I was about 12 years old. This was AWESOME. Please write another chapter, if only for me! )
SeenaC chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Really enjoyed this. I think you did a really good job in exposing the inner worries of each of the characters in the form of their hallucinations. Very believable in each case, and it was really masterful how you wove them all together.

And, I heartily agree with you, Mycroft really DOES make everything better!

:-)
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Yes! Another Sherlock story! I liked that you made one of Sherlock's hallucinations about John wanting Sherlock in a manner he was uncomfortable with. I thought in the first episode the scene in the restaurant where Sherlock thought John was coming onto him revealed his fear that John wanted something more out of the relationship that Sherlock didn't want to give, so I'm glad you revisited that.