Reviews for The Xiaolin Chronicles
HeavensScribe chapter 59 . 3/17
Oh man. This was a wild ride, and I'm super sad it's over. But I know the struggle of trying to write without inspiration all too well, and I'm glad to see the story with a proper ending.
I absolutely adored Rika and Jake throughout this whole thing they were very fun characters to tie into the story, and even Arko grew on me near the end. And I enjoyed Jill. She could be annoying, but it was part of her charm(?!).
I loved the whole thing, but to be honest, season 1 and 2 were my bread and butter. I was suuuuper happy with the way you wrote Chase throughout his involvement, and there were many a night of me squealing like the fangirl I am throughout Rika's while Heylin journey. You managed to balance his evil, yet honorable tendencies really well, and even made him quite despicable while still keeping him...likable? Seems like the wrong word to use, but I was hooked. There was something admirable in just how thorough he was. In fact, if there's one thing I wish had been better resolved, it's her relationship(?) with Chase. There were definitely more than a few hints that he had feelings for her (the Arrow of Aphrodite, his continued if minor involvement with her after his takeover and fall, that one scene where he throws that naked girl out of his chamber after hoping it would distract him), and she even asked him to sleep with her that one time. I'm sure her plotting against his rule soured them against each other a bit, but with most of the other loose ends tied up, it felt like that was one that was left without a solid resolution. Especially given that it was such a cornerstone of season 2. The RikaxJack thing was cute, and while I get why ClayxRika was the ultimate implication, I actually liked it much more at the beginning and was a little tepid on it by the end. They both just changed so much in the course of the story and their interactions became weird after her return to Xiaolin.
The RaixKimi bits were adorable, but I was pulling for Jaku there for a bit. He was just so charming and genuine! But Kimiko wasn't as much herself around him, so it had to go to Rai. I'm glad Jaku found his own girl, though, even if it is complicated.
Overall, I loved the ride you took me on and wish you the best with whatever you're writing now! As you've said to us many a time, you rock!
Heeeey there girl
I must say, thats one of the most awesome fics about Xiaolin Showdown I've had ever seen!
Really, the story, and even the new characters, and look, I really dont like original characters
Just one thing kept bugging me the whole time: See, as brazilian, Raimundo speaks PORTUGUESE, not spanish. I mean, I understand why everybody thinks we speak spanish, because of the rest of south america, but still, really bothered me.
But that was, still, a hell of a good story, you're so talented girl, keep with the awesome work 3
Wish you the very best
A reader 3
Guest chapter 59 . 11/4/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I need to see the gang get back together! I love them all. I cant see the team complete without them anymore!
fkjkf chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
that is awsome . and kinda shocking in the end
fvbks chapter 9 . 8/16/2016
hola i really like it dude or girl you have talent onestly
kjbnfsdz chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
cute cute perfecto and amzing .
Guest chapter 59 . 6/24/2016
THIS WAS INCREDIBLE!Is there any chance of them getting back together in the future for a sequel? or even just some one shots of little things that happened between them? I love your characters and I dont want to see them go!
Guest chapter 59 . 3/24/2016
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FRIKEN AMAZING
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SQUEAL! AND THEY ALL HAVE TO WORK ON GETTING BACK TOGETHER
THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE SHOW! IM OBSESSED
Guest chapter 59 . 9/23/2015
PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY TELL ME THAT YOURE PLANNING A SQUEAL...THIS IS SO AMAZING
THE CHARACTERS ARE SO WELL DEVELOPED
AND NOW THEYRE SEPARATED AND NEED TO GO THROUGH A JOURNEY TO GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE CLAY AND RIKA CANT BE SEPARATED FOR LONG AND I NEED THE RAIJAKU BROMANCE AND GAH ITS SO WONDERFUL
itchy uchiha chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
this story is making me ship kimiko and jaku
itchy uchiha chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
maybe the wu didn't work on jaku bc he's already in love with kimiko
itchy uchiha chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
chase is toki..*omi voice* well that was most unexpected
itchy uchiha chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
'jack and jill went up a hill' the references are great
itchy uchiha chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
'jack and jill' i just noticed..haha nice
Kimixrailover chapter 20 . 8/3/2015