Reviews for The Xiaolin Chronicles
PhoenixForce42 chapter 59 . 19h
OMG :(((((((((((((((( I can't believe this is the last chapter! I've been reading your story for years and I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I've been off fanfic for the last 2 or so years but I always come back and read your most recent chapter when I see you've updated! So with the end of this, I feel like the thing bringing me back to fanfic has ended as well. It is an absolute honour to have my fanfic days end with your story! I wouldn't want it any other way! Thank you for sticking with this story and finishing it XD It means a lot! :D
themonsterthatyousee chapter 59 . 6/21
this was soooo fantastic! (any chance at a squeal?) they do have to deal with trying to get back together and all
IhateMarySue'sSoooooMuch chapter 59 . 6/21
Words cannot describe how sad I feel. This story was amazing and I loved even though I haven't been following it since the very beginning like so many others. I loved your OCs, the drama, the action, the romance and everything else that happend in this story. This story has been a great read and you should be proud of yourself for writing it, bravo.
Callie chapter 59 . 6/19
im speechless. this is so great... im like crying... i adore every bit of this story...and now they have to train seperate...(cough cough - any chance of there being a sequal? - cough cough) i hope you continue writing...youre so amazing at it...all my love -C
SernaJ chapter 59 . 6/19
The end...:) This was a great story, it could be made into an animation ;) Your OCs were awesome, not like in some other stories... They didn't annoy me at all :D It's a shame it's over already, but you tied the ends nicely, so there is not much to complain (that's a polish national sport, by the way xD)
Thank you for writing this, it's certainly the best in "Xiaolin Showdown" category c:
You also RAWK (rock)! XD
Scarlet-Karma chapter 59 . 6/18
I don't even know where to begin...I actually had to get up an leave my laptop because I was crying...and I'm still crying while writing this...God I can't believe its been 4 years. I really can't. You know, I've gotten so excited, every time I see that little icon pop up on my phone saying that you've updated. This story, has taken me away from some of the biggest problems I've faced in my life. It was there during my biggest struggles. It's given me a distraction when I needed that more than anything in the world. and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for inviting me on this incredible journey. It has been an absolute honor to be here. Your characters have just completely captured my heart. From the first chapter their individual personalities just made me want to know them more and more. I loved watching how every character each developed on their own throughout the course of the four seasons. I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I absolutely love everything about this story. There were so many things that happened that I didn't expect, but I'm so glad that they happened. This story has given me so much more than you know, and with each adventure, I felt like I was right there alongside...It's kind of bittersweet for me, you know? Like this is one of those things that I just never ever wanted to end. Like ever. Its just given me so much. But at the same time I am so incredibly proud of you and this story and all the work that you have done for us. It's absolutely incredible. The continuity of the seasons and the character growth just amazes me. and I feel like there really aren't a lot of people on here who could do such a good job for such a long story without loosing focus. But you did it. and you're amazing for it. and I thank you, so so so so much, with everything I've got in me. I love this with ever ounce of my being.

and remember...you're the one who RAWKS...
until next time, my friend, until next time 3
bluebarnowl chapter 59 . 6/18
Please tell us this isn't the end!

Oh, I would love for you to review my XS fanfic, I'm a huge fan of your work and I could really use constructive criticism.

Thanks!
Otakucrazy52 chapter 59 . 6/18
WAAAHHHHHH. IS THIS REALLY THE END. I'm crying so much right now. I love it. you are amazing and all those who helped you.
i really have enjoyed reading this. i hope you plan on continuing it
THIS IS ABSOULTELY AMAZING
Blitzwing101 chapter 50 . 5/21
Another wonderful chapter. I see that you added another sin, Pride. This chapter also went into depth woth Omi's ego problem. I'll keep reading for more info.
Blitzwing101 chapter 49 . 5/21
I love your story and it's pretty good. About these new bad guys, I think each one represents the seven deadly sins. Amelie: Lust and Nemo: Gluttony. I'll keep reading to figure the others out.
bluebarnowl chapter 58 . 5/19
I have an idea for the next chapter!

During the final confrontation, and the battle is at its highest point, and all hope seems lost, a silver arrow is shot through Aphrodite's chest, killing her within seconds.

As it turns out, it was Artemis herself who had shot the arrow. And as it ALSO turns out, most of the major gods and goddesses weren't really killed, per say. The ones they killed were decoys, set up by Athena and Hecate, after they found out about Zeus's plans. They went into hiding til someone would have the bravery to stand against them.

And that's all I got.

Also, I'm a huge fan, I would love, love, LOVE it if you would review my story so far!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO IN LOVE WITHH THIS STORY I COULD DIE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISNT DEAD! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
this is so friken awesome! please please please update
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »