Reviews for 13 Deadly Herbs Series
lightwalnut64 chapter 13 . 1/25
.god. this is fanfuckingtastic! really im so sad it ended that im almost just writing a few of these on my own so i can read it myself. omcs are life T_T thank you thank you thank yoooou
Rabunga chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
I love all the unique ideas and am thrilled that I came across it after you had combined it as I eagerly clicked from one chapter to the next, no impatient scrolling of profile required :)
yaoiisloveyaoiislife36 chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Why no lemon, i need the lemon
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
he just killed ron and Hermione lol I mean its not funny but sometimes I hate them. is he with draco? I thought these where all harry/omc stories? this wolf is the shit!
Wyndhaven chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Is there any chance I could get the non edited version of this?
Thanks!
Susy chapter 13 . 8/8/2013
Wow these stories were amazing! Although i would love to read the unedited versions ;) Thanks for writting them and feeding our shady hobbies haha
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
these were awesome! Definlty on the top five favorite fic.'s I'm going to take a look at the rest of your writing.
HexyMama chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I love all these stories! I wish they were longer
HexyMama chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I love this I wish it was a full story!
sma erDnIy lnO chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I'm in love! Not sure which one but I am! Though I wish you hadn't cut out the lemon part...anyway the ending was perfect for the series and now, I travel to see any o your other stories!
Karasu Kagami chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Awwww! I dont suppose you have the unedited (lemon non-removed) version somewhere? I love the way this is written and the uniqueness of the pairings but...the edited out parts are distracting and kinda teasing like 'there was something lovely and fun here but youll never knoow'...highly annoying...
im 23 and so legal, no worries about your lovely fics currupting my oh-so innocent eyes or mind, promise!
i just feel sad reading something that feels a bit...incomplete. especially when it isnt.
please? * insert puppy dog eyes here*
PyruxDeltax chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Can you send me the lemons and other removed stuff?!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Can you send a link to he Lemons and stuff that was removed?!
nighttheraven chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
Give me all lemons? :D PlEaSe!
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Very good. Each and every ficlet made me smile. I would really like to read the Lemons.
Thornesedge