Reviews for Come Undone
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Amazing Hot and intense Love this different look of Jazz/Alice. Wish stuff like this really happened. Please continue to do this couple justice.
dreamngo4it9 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was really fucking good!

So hot, and so many orgasms!

I love a dirty Alice and an inked sex god Jasper

I hope you continue this!
chavamirjam chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Super hot and a great story behind it! Loved it!

xx
mouse555 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love that this told a story and didn't just have them having sex all over the place!

Great job x
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
So hot but adorable too :-)
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
My stars... that was so sexy! I want me some Tex!
minlin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Mmmyeah, Alice is *very* lucky indeed! I enjoyed this story a lot!

I have to admit though, now I kind of want to see a story with Jasper as a hot, sexy accountant. snicker.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
What a pretty, dirty little piece. I'm sorry you hve so few reviews, you deserve many many more, but there seems to be a real lack of love for JxA in the fandom. I adored your story, truly. Good luck with the contest!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Fun story, with a nice set-up. Tex/Jasper is hot and demanding, but in a very giving way...great combination.
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
loved it

xx
VampLoreLover chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was hot!

Yeah, I definitely want this Jasper for a night, or more.

I liked how this had a back story, sort of, not a whole lot, but just enough.

And the sex? God, the sex. Phone sex. I won't lie, it made me tingle, yeah.

I was going to go straight for the E/J slash (cause I love it), but I saw J/A and thought I will go with that. Glad I did.

Good luck. )
Mizzdee chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this. Not only was Jasper way hot with all of his jaw dropping words, but you took the time to tell a story. It wasn't just about the dirty talk or the sex. There was depth to this that could definitely be explored later. I, for one, would love to read more, so should you ever extend it, you would have to pm me and let me know.

Great job, darlin. Good luck in the contest. You've got my vote - D
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I like reading E/J slash but yummy the thought of a sexy Jasper who's het...yummy!
Raeya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it. Great idea. Commanding Jasper is just so hot!
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This was a nice, hot, exciting one shot!