Reviews for Grit and Regret
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
you know i swear you read my mind with a lot of stuff about Koharu here... As time wore on in cannon i took into account all people have lost and Koharu is one of them. our past shapes who we are, but how we react to it is waht really matters.

wal

fw
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh, Hime, I adore this! I truly do. Curse you, now I have all sorts of inappropriate Tobirama/Koharu thoughts running around in my head. But the friendship between her and Hiruzan was the best part. You can have lots of people with whom you are friendly in this life but if you only have one or two friendships like that in a lifetime then you are lucky indeed. Great piece of writing!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww honey, how can I hate you for something so wonderfully angsty? I've never thought much of Koharu beyond the fact that she was Tsunade's trainer after Hiruzen became Hokage so this fleshes out her character nicely. I also love her and Niidaime. As Loves once wrote in her fic "You're not the first girl to throw herself at her sensei, and he certainly won't be the last sensei to give in".

You even had me feeling sorry for Hiruzen which is a HUGE thing seeing as I don't like him all that much so this is definitely a great piece of writing.
Chocolate Pencil chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Yes, I feel bad for Koharu now. We need more Koharu-centric fics.

Koharu felt so nostalgic in this, thinking of her old life and her old comrades. It was a sad effect. Kudos!