Reviews for The Wolf's Woman
chibi heishi chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Uh, oh. Not good. Does Tokio even KNOW her women's husbands and hers are enemies?

I know it's been a while, but I do hope this is continued someday.
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
... wow, she must have been REALLY tired. How can you not notice a KITTEN around your shoulders?
chibi heishi chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Oooh, Saitou's ticked. Probably isn't sure whether to shake her or lock her in a closet somewhere. And I love the idea of the men adoring her before they even meet her.
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Haha, big tough warriors outwitted by a little merchant girl. Good for her!
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Uh, oh. Trouble. Here's hoping he's not hurt TOO badly.

On a completely unrelated note, the italics for the whole chapter are a little rough on the eyes. But the story's good enough to ignore that easily.
chibi heishi chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
Yep, definitely funny so far. Drunk Saitou going on poetically about some girl... that'd be worth paying to see. As long as he didn't notice...
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh, this is funny. And a bit serious. Should be good, from the looks of it.
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Cant wait for the next chapter!
Illegitimi chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
I know that it has been a while since you updated, but Good Lord Woman- you gotta take pity on us and throw us a bone!

With that rant out of the way pretty please update someday? I love your Saitou and how Tokio certainly is going to be giving him a run for his money. Your attention to detail, canon, and script are wonderful. You also have given it a flavor all your own. I really do hope that your muse returns sometime, or maybe even to start an all new Tokio and Saitou.

Thanks for all your hard work!
xenocanaan chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
update please
Clarence Hikari chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Nice story ) hope to see more.. )
persephonesfolly chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Interesting take on Tokio. I like that you've included a lot of historical facts about the shinsengumi and the time period, without being handcuffed to them since you're able to change things like Tokio's family background to suit the story. I did learn a bit more than I really wanted to about the habits of the lower tier of prostitutes in Kyoto though!

Tokio's self sacrifice and willingness to help others make her an admirable heroine, despite her brief foray into the seamier side of Kyoto's nightlife. I'll be interested to find out how she became involved in rescuing Ishin Shishi widows.

This is shaping up to be a very intrigueing plot.
Nette JP chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
YAY! Another awesomely good Tokio and Hajime story! Man there are just not enough of these out there in fan fiction land - Even though the story is incomplete _ it was so totally worth reading! I reall REALLY hope that you'll come back and update this story because its ... well... AWESOME!
anreg chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Wow! Wonderful story, so very well written! This is well worth reading even though unfinished. Hope that you will return to it someday and update!
carrottop187 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006