Reviews for A Queen's Mistake
lindsey981092 chapter 5 . 1/26
Please keep writing this fan fic! I love it!
lindsey981092 chapter 4 . 1/26
AJfbhftyftrdrt! This is soooo good!
Rc Jackson chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
damn that was long! and it actually rymmed!
WLLXTREME chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Cool...and who's gonna be Andy's companions? This suddenly gave me ideas for my story. Also...can you try mine out. I really don't know if its good or bad so I'm really confused. Anyways...you're story is pretty good actually and I want to read the next chapter so make sure you write and post it 'kay
Mcat9905 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
aaaaahhh! this is such a good story! i usually don't like stories where people ad their own characters to the classic pjo series, but this one actually made me smile :) keep it up!
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
oh... what happens next?
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
LOL. That was an awesome prophecy. The longest one I have ever read. You are great at writing. Btw, thanks for not making Andrea a Mary Sue.
pugswanthugs chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
haha, 'okay i was wondering how long that would last' and then walked away. haha, good job, update soon
amythegeek chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Hey, I'm gonna change my avatar to the all-seeing eye bracelet I have. So I stretched the truth a little, but hey, it's fiction.
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Ohmigoodness, can't wait for more! Will Andrea be rejected by all the campers? NO!
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Hm, a little bit boring, but still an amazing chapter! I am expecting another amazing chapter!
Tick Tock chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I hate cliffhangers, PLEASE UPDATE?
ahdv13 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I usually don't like most "child of Hera/Artemis" stories because their children usually end up being Mary Sues, but Andrea doesn't seem like one. So, good job on that. The whole "I love you" thing was a bit random, but this is a good story. Update soon, please!
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Oh, what are they gonna do to her? Excellent!
GhostQueen11 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Oh wow, I can totally picture her saying "What?" at the end. Great story, update soon.