Reviews for Three days of friendship and love
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
There eleven, hardly know each other and they confess love for each other? It's a bit rushed and highly unrealistic. Not to mention there is little to no detail of everything and you just rushed to them being married and having children. It's fluff but without all the character development, details, and other stuff that really pulls a story together and makes us feel for the characters.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Sweet. Hermione would kissed Harry each time she had to leave him and Ronald would have only come once.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write.
sprinter1988 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Nice story. Short and sweet
AquaPotter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I enjoyed the first part, but the next two were just too sudden. It would have been beter if you did a bit more buoild-up. I also don't see eleven or twelve year old kids confessing romantic feelings, but hey, its your story. I hpe you don't see this as mean, it's just a bit of constructive cririscim. Great Story all in all though.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Nice. Ide love a full story where H and H fall in love as kids. Not soulbonded or married or predestined, just falling in love. I thought the stuff in the seventh book with Snape falling for Lilly as a kid was sweet. Just a story like that.