Reviews for Friendship Has No Limits
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Ahahaha! Cute. Like how those two had their friendship.
Otsukimi-Inactive chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Morenar: The development of this relationship reminded me of the opening passages of the Bible, where each section of foundation was laid to create a world of promise. I liked Oishi's slow transition from intimidation to strength. I also enjoyed your characterization of Tezuka's frustration, anger, and pride. Thank you!

Doro: The timeline implications threw me off until I just decided to ignore it, sit back, and adore. And I do. I loved reading each of their perspectives, and feeling the relief, uncertainty, and determination. Tezuka's line fit him so perfectly. Thank you!

Temari: Very nice perspective on this one. It's easy to say Tezuka is just detached enough to be a hard ass and leave without regret, but he isn't. He's built relationships, struggled with these people for a common goal, laughed and cried (on the inside) with them. No, he'd definitely have a point where he'd wonder if his decision was the right one. Thank you!

Mercy: The "ice cream that looks like spaghetti" made me smile. Someone is incorporating firsthand observation! So you think Tezuka's a latte-drinker, eh? I never picture him drinking anything but straight, strong green tea, or if forced, black coffee. This whole piece was tinged with homesickness. Loved it. Thank you!

Mecca: I married Tezuka? Wait, no. My OC wasn't a self-insert, um... When you named her Shizue Sakurai, I thought, wait, did I share that fic with her? LOL. Jab and I - appear to be operating on the same wavelength half the time. Okay. So. LOVED. Loved your OCs, loved the plot, loved it all. In the end, the boy is Tezuka's son, and the girl is Haibara's daughter? SEQUEL! Thank you!

AquaJet: Not that I'm trying to read into it or anything, but, uh - was this a parallel!fic? I admit, I winced when rape entered the equation. It's so difficult to write properly and with the right amount of sensitivity. I did enjoy seeing Tezuka end up something other than a pro tennis player. Pro sports are so unstable, and going in with an injury, more likely than not, his career wouldn't last long. Kudos to you. Thank you!

Glacia: You aren't annoying! Anyway, I'm glad you want to know more about your favorite characters, and I'm glad you liked the way I portrayed Tezuka to you. Thank you!

Terry: I'd hardly describe that as inexcusable. I find it completely understandable. Frankly, I signed off when I was short on temper, and now finding it awkward to reintegrate. I keep wondering if I even have the right to return. Don't worry about your drabble, the thought is enough for me. Good luck with your studies!

Frog: Finally, to you, thank you for worrying enough about me to organize this. I've never had someone do this kind of thing for me before, and I'm truly touched. You're a wonderful writer, acquaintance, and moderator. Thank you.
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
AWESOME-AKANE-NEE-CHAN AWESOME AQUA-SAMA~!

This is really nice, it showed Tezuka's caring side. And also him relaxing, it was a nice change of pace from the usual serious Tezuka we've been used to.

Good job!
haveyounomercy chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
BRO THERE ARE NO WORDS. I LIKE THIS.
haveyounomercy chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
ldkfjgndfkg Why is it that the short ones always make me so happy?

I really liked the way you wrote Tezuka, although I don't know how to describe it. And nobody misses Atobe's bragging, bro, because it Never Leaves. 8Db Great job, and sweet drabble!
haveyounomercy chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
Short and simple. I liked the glimpses of the members, and how Tezuka's was the shortest, even though it said the most. I can't think of much to say other than I really do like this very much dorororo, so... derp. :'D
haveyounomercy chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
I liked this a lot, because I've always wanted to read more on Tezuka and Oishi's friendship. I really like the format of this, and I think you did a great job!

Also, you should totally post more on the forum, we miss you! :'D
AquaJet chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
I really love this one. it focuses a lot on Tezuka (and some of the other regulars are thrown in there too) when he's a 1st year! Fics like these are kind of rare. I thoroughly enjoyed the reading experience.

I like your writing style too and the depth of the story is just amazing.

*flailingflailingflailing*

~Aqua
AquaJet chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
Yuuki, why are you so awesome?

*flailing* *fangirling* *shotdead*

I grinned a lot near the ending and I really liked reading this (using other people's OCs? AWESOME! 8D)
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
FFN wouldn't let me in, so~

OMG. Every drabble we made, they all have shown Tezuka in different lights, and yet, somehow, a cohesion was achieved even though we didn't really specify what type of genre each of us is gonna write. I'm proud of everyone!
Morenar chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
The way the views change from person to person - at first, it reads as all about the others. Then, with the short one-sentence, you realises it's all about Tezuka and where he fits it.
Morenar chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Nice 'best friends' conversation between Tezuka and Fuji. And Fuji being all supportive and understanding.
Morenar chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I normally dislike Fuji, but you brought out his mischievousness nicely.
Morenar chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
It's a rare view into the inner Tezuka that managed to keep the outer Tezuka in character.

I liked that his mother was with him. Tezuka's family is often overlooked when it comes to his welfare and tennis.

And the ending ties him back to the canon main story.

One thing though ... I think you meant 'reassuring', not 'ensuring'.
Morenar chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Philosophy is a few short paragraphs. I liked it. The present tense works well. I like how Tezuka's tennis is translated through fishing.