Reviews for Secrets and Lies: A Father Daughter Story
Cold Blooded Canadian chapter 19 . 9/18
Just doing my solemn duty as a fan of his greatness Becauseitswrong has passed away earlier today and has been confirmed by family on spacebattles and redit.

Rest in peace you will be missed O7
C.Elder chapter 11 . 3/15
what a great chapter!
and the big reveal about lianne-you handled that so well, I wish it had been in the TV show.
I hope you have not left this story dangling, as i see there are only 19 chapters, and you have not updated for almost 5 years, but i do not want to skip to C19 to see if it just stops.
Very interesting premise,I wonder how this is going to pan out when v is already thinking of hiding a whole set of things from him?
I really like this and cannot believe you haven't updated since ! :(
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 2/11
Please continue
Mischief101 chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
Such an amazing story. Why is it abandoned? Please come back. I want the rest of it
Milamb chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
I love your story ! HOPE you will finish it some day !
JoeCool701 chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I really hope you finish this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Sometimes, you come across a story on here, read through it only to find it's unfinished. You groan and think that endeavor was a waste of time, especially because the story wasn't all that riveting. Then you find a story like this one and think, wow! Plot development that takes an interesting idea and beguiles the reader to keep on reading? Check. Character development? Check. Great buildup of suspense? Check. You eagerly read through all 19 chapters and then sadly (not to mention, frustratedly!) realize that's it.

I know it's been a few years since you last updated this story, but I'm hoping you'll be able to finish it! You write very well!
kayte chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!
nikatsu chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
WHY DID I START READING A GOOD FIC THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOREVER? I want to know what happens next! I also want to kick Troy and Duncan both in the nuts for reasons I'm too lazy to share. I also wanna slap Logan and then kiss him silly. Sad. I hope you update eventually? Hopefully? Please? My hope ain't a lie!
Lunky chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Shame the great story went unfinished. Hope you come back to it one day.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Since veronica is looking up secret will she learn about sick and cassidy? Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good so far
Kitty Amadeus chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Please continue. Love it!