Reviews for Secrets and Lies: A Father Daughter Story
Mischief101 chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
Such an amazing story. Why is it abandoned? Please come back. I want the rest of it
Milamb chapter 19 . 10/7/2015
I love your story ! HOPE you will finish it some day !
JoeCool701 chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I really hope you finish this story!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
Sometimes, you come across a story on here, read through it only to find it's unfinished. You groan and think that endeavor was a waste of time, especially because the story wasn't all that riveting. Then you find a story like this one and think, wow! Plot development that takes an interesting idea and beguiles the reader to keep on reading? Check. Character development? Check. Great buildup of suspense? Check. You eagerly read through all 19 chapters and then sadly (not to mention, frustratedly!) realize that's it.

I know it's been a few years since you last updated this story, but I'm hoping you'll be able to finish it! You write very well!
kayte chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS!
nikatsu chapter 19 . 8/1/2015
WHY DID I START READING A GOOD FIC THAT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN FOREVER? I want to know what happens next! I also want to kick Troy and Duncan both in the nuts for reasons I'm too lazy to share. I also wanna slap Logan and then kiss him silly. Sad. I hope you update eventually? Hopefully? Please? My hope ain't a lie!
Lunky chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Shame the great story went unfinished. Hope you come back to it one day.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
Since veronica is looking up secret will she learn about sick and cassidy? Please continue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Good so far
Kitty Amadeus chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Please continue. Love it!
irma66 chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
I am so sorry that you haven't come back to this for 3 years. Your alternate storyline is outstanding. I have actually had a story on hiatus for 7 years so I understand losing your muse but I wish you could find it again.
nhelms31288 chapter 19 . 6/17/2014
please finish.I want to see it to the end.
Helen chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
You should continue to write this story. I love this story.
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Hey just found your story and I really like it! any chance your continuing it?
MickeyMC chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
Please please please updat... This is really good