Reviews for Talk Ain't Cheap
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/7
This was a very neat story.
SilverAnemone13 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hey, I just read your story and I loved it! I was going to find your profile so I could read your other stories, but I can't find it listed anywhere. I hope you'll write back to me, because I love your writing style :)
sugaray chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Aaaw that was sweet...hope you'll add a few more chapters!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh that was so good. And so hot. I think we all might need one more chapter because there is no way we can end the story without a grand[sex] finale.

Great job an good luck in the contest.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I just love how these two met! Very hot!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was sweet.
scareDcat chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Damn! That was hot!

It would make a great multi~chap ~ even just a short one ~ and I loved the way you slipped Bella in there ;)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
OMG! HOW HOT CAN THESE TWO GET? I need a cold shower!
justreadme chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
So hot! Please write more.
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
that was one of the best short story I have read.. very hot and sexy...
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
"I hoped that next time he would give me the opportunity to fuck his mind."

This line slayed me! Loved the hint of Dddy!kink too. Superb entry and good luck.
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
YES! YES! YES! OH FREAKING YES!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
LOL - great set-up for Jasper being a professional dirty-talker, and OMG, I laughed at him having to "perform" for all of those women, his junk crawling further and further back into his body with every call! You did a great job of describing him all squicked out after each sift - loved it.
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Just an FYI for future reference, the nickname for the University of Washington is U-Dub, not U-Wash.

Overall I really liked this. I love how Jasper and Edward's relationship over the phone started out really sweet, talking about normal stuff and getting to know each other. And their first phone sex call was perfect, sweet and sexy at the same time. The only thing I didn't really like was Edward calling Jasper "daddy" when they were together at the end, it just reminded me too much of the over the top cheesy phone sex calls that Jasper had to do with women at the beginning, and didn't really seem to fit with Edward's more innocent persona (that and it just generally tends to squick me out being used as a pet name during sex). But other than that, I really liked the story!
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That would be so worth 2.99 a minute lol...