Reviews for He Has A Name
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So sweet! That's an amazing fic right there.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Awwww! SO CUTE! T_T
Starlove chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
More? Please sir, I want some more... Of this story!
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
So cute! I agree; I'll never abandon my best friend too~
cuzimsocool chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
What a aw;eofjas;dlfjlsdkfj girl. YOU GO CALVIN. This was sorta sad though, how she treated him...

KEEP WRITING!
pinecat chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Sadly wonderful and I do agree Calvin would never throw out Hobbes
JBubbles chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Just perfect. You really captured the meaning of having Hobbes, as a stuufed, simple, animal toy, he's the essence of a friend. A real friend.

Thank you for that!
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I have't read Calvin&Hobbes fanfiction before, but this was sad too! TT

~Fern Rose
QueenCobraWing chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This is so sweet! I love Calvin, he's the cutesy-est little comic strip child I know.

And this is so him.

Gosh, I hope that blicky girlfriend wasn't Suzy. I always expected more from that nice, smart girl.
Sailor Androm3da chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"Jesus, Calvin, you talk about that thing like it's real."

Number one: that's really derogatory to Christians (which I happen to be)

Number two: if you do have the stones to write that, give this story a higher rating.

X(
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
oh gosh, this is so lovely! and they were always my favorite comic as a kid. them, and Garfield. i just love Calvin and Hobbes so much, though~ it's like Toy Story before there was Toy Story, except better, you know? C:
crazycakes91 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011

so cute. thanks. Ive always loved Calvin and Hobbes, and i was just reading some the other day and i wondered, will he ever grow up? i hope he continues to believe in Hobbes all his life.

so yeah. awesome :)