Reviews for GibbsAbbyDiNozzo PWP!
unedune chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
hi Love Marines
you are right - that was pretty dirty - but my goodness - VERY HOT!
thanks
Una
Hope06 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Holy shit I loved this so hot
Tacpebs chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was different and cute.
Kai-2010 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I loved it! Totally worth reading :)
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
That was amazing!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Abby is clearly the luckiest girl in the world. Damn that was hot. My absolute favorite threesome. Feel free to do a sequal. Hint, hint. ;)
trout1986 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
hot
AngelFace Belle chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Woot woot! Sexy-man sandwich! What i wouldnt give to b abby all up on gibbs? And im a married woman! Lol
AngelFace Belle chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
smush68 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ho-ly frikkin' Christ! Ohhhh to be Abby in this scenario! Especially with what Tony was doing...man-oh-man! it suddenly got VERY warm in here and it has nothin' to do with the heatwave going on across the country. Wowzers! All I can say is THANK YOU!
LipstickandAspirin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
OH MY GOD! I nearly died reading that! AH-MAZING!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Loved this. Awesome fic!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Wow - H.O.T. - ! Very well-written smut, I must say. I do enjoy this threesome sometimes and this was hot and sweet at the same time...one of my favorite combinations. I stumbled across this on the favorites list of someone who'd "favorited" my Zabby story and I'm very glad I did. )
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
LM, you RULE! the room I was in got hotter suddenly, when I was reading this story, LOL! Great work! Hugs abound... - Erynn! :-]
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 7/16/2011