Reviews for Death By Tickling
ticklefan123 chapter 1 . 6/29
LOL
PandyGirl chapter 1 . 5/20
I LOVED IT! I just wish there was some more sort of ticklings like feet knees legs armpits
chumble chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
WELL... that's one way to get her into your bed Elliot... it was funny and serious both at the same time it's hard to find stories like that. Good job you didn't fail at the combo of funny/serious infact i'd say you did it and the mew mew power series justice. really great work
Cyber Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow that was a bit heated, but kind of sweet, I like Ryou and Ichigo pairings.
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
XDDDDD No tickling onegai nya... XDDD
PrettyDemonSumiere chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
that was the cutest story ever ! keep it up!
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
*looks side-to-side looking for witnesses* I LOVE IT!
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'm not a big fan of lemons, but this was just really cute! Nya!
Yuki-n-Shuichi4evrfan33 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very Cute!
Kazu chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So awsome!
candykiss228 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
please write more i wanna no what happens
pennilee chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Cute. :)
BNFFWriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I absolutely LOVE the tickling bit! - such a cute idea! and the part with Kechi-kun made me laugh so hard! XD Plus the interior decorating and when Ryou got mad when she said it was plain was soo funny/cute! It's such an endearing side to Ryou :3

But... I didnt like the ending at all... she wouldnt just have sex with him! That's way too soon! O_O Not to mention the fact that it took very little goading on Ryou's part.

But that's just me, I don't mean to offend and am so happy there are still writers for this couple! That's the reason I take the time to review cuz I want to let you know what parts I really love 3
x-MewHazzard-x chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I was a little worried at first. It sounded like it was going in to an 'M' direction _ Regardless it was soooo cute!

And that's coming from Kiichigo fan ;) lol