Reviews for Sev Bear
Graven Lament chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Sweet and smutty. Good combination. ;)
Abeham chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very Nice, Wonderful.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Sev Bear! That's too adorable! Lovely! Sexy and amazingly hilarious! As a stuff toy? Really? Hahahaha! His adoration concerning the bear and the naming and the information given are crude yet interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Mm...
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great story ! Very sweet :)
louisesnape chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Looool a teddy bear animagus XD I loved it
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I STILL love rereading this story!
Do have a version of this in Sev Bear's P.O.V?
MirrorHallow29311 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice. Love this oneshot!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
sweet and crazy i like it ;3
Idriss Pukka chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awww that's so cute, sev being a bear and harry fixing him. at first i didn't put 2 and 2 together, the idea was original and brilliant. kudos :)
lav123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So cute and hot!
LeaniaSTL chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Honest to goodness I thought I reviewed this story; I absolutely loved this! A teddy animagus form, genius! Made saving Sev's life easier, and of course Harry would be expert with need and thread; doubt Petunia would've fixed his clothes if it was needed. 3!

Leania
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It might be my favorite one of yours. There are so many things I liked. The dream was hotter than Hell. And then what was better was how Severus went on to say that he hoped it wasn't a lifestyle choice. I really liked that because I really think that Harry is stronger than that and it showed that Severus is looking for more than a Sub. The most of the beginning saw me with tears in my eyes- it was so sad. And once again I have to say that I think you have it in for Ginny! Hahaha! I laugh every time. Thank you for sharing.
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That's so cute! Severus is a TEDDY BEAR animagus! Hah!
Maki-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013