Reviews for Sev Bear
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It might be my favorite one of yours. There are so many things I liked. The dream was hotter than Hell. And then what was better was how Severus went on to say that he hoped it wasn't a lifestyle choice. I really liked that because I really think that Harry is stronger than that and it showed that Severus is looking for more than a Sub. The most of the beginning saw me with tears in my eyes- it was so sad. And once again I have to say that I think you have it in for Ginny! Hahaha! I laugh every time. Thank you for sharing.
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That's so cute! Severus is a TEDDY BEAR animagus! Hah!
Maki-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Fangirl Squeal! SOOOOOOOOOO CCUUTTEE! -
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
MORE!
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I Love these types of stories .
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Your amazing and I love this story. It was sweet and sexy, cute and smutty all in one story.
dawnhallj chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
HOT!
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this is a very cute one shot ] I really enjoyed it...though I have to say I wonder how it feels to talk to a bear when you think youre alone...I'm gonna try it by talking to my dog...
Nightscurse chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This is one of my favorites X3 so cute and sexy!
licklee chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
cutest story ever!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
thanks keep up the great work
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Where do you get these ideas from? I love you mind *snuggles Severus plushie*
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Completely and utterly love this story.
belle-ange chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
No matter how many times I read this story, I don't get tired of it!, Is one of my favourite's!

I really like it and I really would like to know what sev was thinking in that moment!

Forgive my english is not really good .
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Sev Bear? You are awesome for coming up with a teddy bear animagus! Adorable!

Forte