Reviews for Sev Bear
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awwwww This is soooo cute!
DeathEatersAreGreat chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow that was hot i total loved that story, i have to say i found it very funny that scary severus snape is realy just a big teddy bear, and i also loved that ginny and hermione were the villians off the story keep up the great work
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
oh my... that was an amusing story...

nice ending too _
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
cute !
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
cute but steamy!
totally loko x10 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Good story. I'm really starting to like Severus/Harry pairings.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Whew, that was hot! You did an amazing job with this!
werekat chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved this!
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is a great story. I love Severus' animagus form.
none-4-a-name chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
OH MY GOD! Sev's animungi is a teddy bear, that is sooooo adorible. and i like the fact that you left him like that long enough for Sev to get used to the idea od Harry and him. I never did think Sev a man to just up and deside one day that " oh i think i'll screw Potter sencless about now" or to give into his lust. i believe this is the fourth story of yours i read, but the first i commented on... sorry its a bad habbit. But i DO love your writing stile and creativity... sorry for bad spelling.

Keep up the amazing writing.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
this is really really good!
RavenTheHeartlessMaoh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Cuuuute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Kyaaaaaaaaaa. - Teawdy Bweawr Sevy! Awwwww such a cuuuuuuute idea!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
so sweet, sequel!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was very hot and erotic

I very much enjoyed it

It is such a sweet story too

I love that Hermione and Ginny were thrown out because of what they did

Great write

Kudos

Blade
LivingRedRose chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This story was so cute! I loved it _ I would love to see a sequel, one where Harry got pregnant b/c only "powerful" wizards can. Then Hermione and Ginny would try to get revenge and take back "their" Harry, only Sev would totally put them in their place and show them who Harry really belongs to(plus get a bit of revenge himself for how they treated his Harry).
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »