Reviews for Sev Bear
louisesnape chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Looool a teddy bear animagus XD I loved it
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I STILL love rereading this story!
Do have a version of this in Sev Bear's P.O.V?
MirrorHallow29311 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice. Love this oneshot!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
sweet and crazy i like it ;3
Idriss Pukka chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awww that's so cute, sev being a bear and harry fixing him. at first i didn't put 2 and 2 together, the idea was original and brilliant. kudos :)
lav123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So cute and hot!
LeaniaSTL chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Honest to goodness I thought I reviewed this story; I absolutely loved this! A teddy animagus form, genius! Made saving Sev's life easier, and of course Harry would be expert with need and thread; doubt Petunia would've fixed his clothes if it was needed. 3!

Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I absolutely loved this one. It might be my favorite one of yours. There are so many things I liked. The dream was hotter than Hell. And then what was better was how Severus went on to say that he hoped it wasn't a lifestyle choice. I really liked that because I really think that Harry is stronger than that and it showed that Severus is looking for more than a Sub. The most of the beginning saw me with tears in my eyes- it was so sad. And once again I have to say that I think you have it in for Ginny! Hahaha! I laugh every time. Thank you for sharing.
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That's so cute! Severus is a TEDDY BEAR animagus! Hah!
Maki-chan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I Love these types of stories .
JaylaCaine chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Your amazing and I love this story. It was sweet and sexy, cute and smutty all in one story.
dawnhallj chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
this is a very cute one shot ] I really enjoyed it...though I have to say I wonder how it feels to talk to a bear when you think youre alone...I'm gonna try it by talking to my dog...
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »