Reviews for Sev Bear
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Hate Ginny and Hermione in this!

Good story.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
twisted. But I liked it
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow. XD I was. . .giggling towards the end. Ahaha. This oneshot is really cute x3 The lemon was pretty hot too ;D. Snarry ftw *w*
Crazy4yaoiyuri chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very nice i like the twist but i cant say i didn't see it coming still cute though
Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awww... I love it! So freaking cute!
ans90jas10 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i love it!
vergil132 offline chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
i LOVED it !

it was so hot and a great story
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very, very good!
nekofreakz chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
OMG... Sev Bear! XDDD Gosh, it's been a while since I laughed this hard _ Though, the smex scenes are yummy. Great job! 8D
Kenn-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've recently gotten back into my Harry Potter adoration and it's peoples' stories like yours that I can remember why I did. Oh my goodness, this was cute, humorous, sad, heartfelt, and oh so dirty. I LOVED it. I'm so glad I clicked on your story, which was strange for me because I don't usually read one-shots as I usually feel their too rushed. This is one one-shot I will read again and again. It was a pleasure to read and enjoy this piece of work and I will shortly be making my way to your profile to see if I will enjoy any other stories you've written. I've read a lot of fanfics in my recent months of coming back to Harry Potter, and so far, you're the only one I've felt the need to review for. :] (Adds to Favorites)

lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaw! and also - with slightly scared look - wow. . . i got a new teddy bear and named it sev bear... creepy _

also, thank you, i now have enough fantasies for a while so now i have something worth while to think of in my Afrikaans lessons ~_ thank you!
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Omg this was amazing! I love how he still calls him sev bear after he's human again. So so so cute !
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You should write more, this story was creative, only Severus Snape animagus transformation would be a teddy bear.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was a good fic; glad I listened to Lizzy0305! You have a nack for writing- good job!
Zingara1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011