Reviews for Sev Bear
Kenn-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I've recently gotten back into my Harry Potter adoration and it's peoples' stories like yours that I can remember why I did. Oh my goodness, this was cute, humorous, sad, heartfelt, and oh so dirty. I LOVED it. I'm so glad I clicked on your story, which was strange for me because I don't usually read one-shots as I usually feel their too rushed. This is one one-shot I will read again and again. It was a pleasure to read and enjoy this piece of work and I will shortly be making my way to your profile to see if I will enjoy any other stories you've written. I've read a lot of fanfics in my recent months of coming back to Harry Potter, and so far, you're the only one I've felt the need to review for. :] (Adds to Favorites)

Kenn-chan
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaw! and also - with slightly scared look - wow. . . i got a new teddy bear and named it sev bear... creepy _

also, thank you, i now have enough fantasies for a while so now i have something worth while to think of in my Afrikaans lessons ~_ thank you!
SnakeyLobve chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Omg this was amazing! I love how he still calls him sev bear after he's human again. So so so cute !
Midnight Lilly chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
You should write more, this story was creative, only Severus Snape animagus transformation would be a teddy bear.
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This was a good fic; glad I listened to Lizzy0305! You have a nack for writing- good job!
Zingara1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Vary nice story!
kasssumi chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was... I don't even have a words for this. Amazing.
fangirlmaylin chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I loved this story. XD Is there going to be a sequal?
SweetStrawberryShortCake chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved this it was so good.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awwwww! Cute adorable smut, I love it!
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Beautifully written.

Pity this is only a one-shot, as i think this could be the start of a good multi chaptered fic.

Keep up the great work.

SM
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
omg, that was sooo cute! .
Fanfic gyrl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
LOVE this 333, bitches Hermione and Ginny bleh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wow, in the first half i thought it was a little out of character, but in the end... wow!
Iadorecitrusfruits chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Holy **** that was predictably well written. Continue?
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »