Reviews for Sev Bear
Adorable and sexy all at the same time! I freaking love it.3
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
awwwwwwww sev bear (squeuls like the fan girl i am)
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Too cute! I don't think I've ever seen an animagus form of an inanimate object before. I loved the story though, Sev Bear, teehee! Thanks for a good read!

Frosty
DTDY chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
YES! I love this story!
Angel Lupin chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
SO CUTE! And well written. But mostly..uber..uber..CUTE!
Hericus C chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Sooo cute...Sev Bear where can we buy them?...and soo hot...or is that the Southern summer heat? Great fic.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOL OMG I freaking love it! Bwahahahahahahahahaa! Sev's animagus form is a teddy bear? That is too freaking funny. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!. Will there be a second with Sev making his reappearance into the wizard world. _ Will be waiting to see.
KassiopeiaMond chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww. That's a cute one. Sev Bear. How sweet. Will you do a sequel? I think it'd be a very good start.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Surprisingly enough, I actually guessed the bear was Sev...

But cool story.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
awesome story! I didn't want it to end. You write such awesome stories! I always look forward to more. This was so cool!
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
So fucking hot and I want a sev bear no fair harry always gets sev y can't I have him least sometimes:(...good story
LittleRedRobyn chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMFG! i heart your stories SO MUCH! Sev bear is officaially /the/ most adorable thing in the whole world and i want one *pouts* i thought harry and sev bear were super cute and am very jealous lol.

Robyn xx
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
So heart wharming, this was!

It would have been an ideal end of the original series of events in the books. It's a beautiful way to let love and mourn cross.

I have read it with regret by every line since every word brought me closer to the end.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awwwww! That was hot and adorable and I want a Sev Bear! Lol! Good job! I look forward to whatever you make next!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »