Reviews for Sev Bear
Mrs Watson-Holmes chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMFG! i heart your stories SO MUCH! Sev bear is officaially /the/ most adorable thing in the whole world and i want one *pouts* i thought harry and sev bear were super cute and am very jealous lol.

Robyn xx
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
So heart wharming, this was!

It would have been an ideal end of the original series of events in the books. It's a beautiful way to let love and mourn cross.

I have read it with regret by every line since every word brought me closer to the end.
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Awwwww! That was hot and adorable and I want a Sev Bear! Lol! Good job! I look forward to whatever you make next!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Awwww that was so sweet! I just saw the movie today and I died a little when Sev...you know...:(

ja ne!
pikachumomma chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this was so cute! i loved it! awesome job!
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Somewhat scarred now. I can't look at a Teddy bear without thinking of Severus Snape. While I don't know if an animagus form can be inanimate objects. It was really interesting.

Snow
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was ... odd..., and charming...and now I'm really creeped out by my kids' stuffed animals.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
sev bear! aww! adorable!
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
awwwww this is so cute 3 :D
BKwriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh god, that was unbelievably hot. An animagus teddy bear- that's a new one! I absolutely adored Harry's caring for his Sev Bear.

I'm glad you let Fred live. But I'm pissed at Hermione and Ginny. Talk about gold diggers!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7