Reviews for Breaking the Rules
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Aww what a sweet story, I would have thought that gai would completely agree on saving tenten life
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was adorable haha
Crazycally chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Neji was OOC (grinning really...) but I enjoyed it alot :)
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That *sniff* was *grabs a tissue from a conviniently placed tissue box and blows* beautiful...

*starts crying like theres no tomorrow*
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Great job on this! :)

Dreaming101
FlameFreeReminders chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Very well written, and nice plot. Great job, thoroughly enjoyed.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awwwww! Sooo absolutely cute! Especially that one long paragraph where Neji just kept talking and talking and talking about Tenten. xDD I wanted to yell "Stalker!", but in a good way. xDDD Wonderful story - and we all have our weaknesses/soft spots, Guy-sensei! xPP
cinnamon stick chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loved and enjoyed that sweet story.

Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
O...M...G..! _

AAAAHHHH! 8DDD This. Was. So. AWESOME! DDD *epic fivage* Lol, when I heard you were writing a NejiTen story, I was bouncing off the walls like an excited hyper fangirl. And guess what? After I read this story, I was bouncing off the walls like an excited hyper fangirl. xDDD

EVERYTHING about this was perfect! Perfect characterization, detail, writing style, facts about Naruto, EVERYTHING! Aaah! I can't get over how brilliant and amazing this was (that's an understatement!)! AAH! DD

Ok, ok. Lemme calm down. *deep breath* Okies. One, you did /sensationally/ with Neji's protectiveness and Tenten's personality. It didn't give her much spotlight in the show, but you worked amazingly well with that! It's more than most authors can say.

Two, you had everyone's characters DOWN. Even with Guy! I could so see him getting onto Neji, granted if it was in his own little way ending with comments on "youthful love". SWEETNESS!

Three.. THE ENDING WAS THE ABSOLUTE BESTEST PERFECT! (Let's pretend that makes sense for now. xDD) Wow. I can't even begin to put my feelings into words about how much I loved this story and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Write more Naruto and/or NejiTen! You ROCK at it, girl! *faves* . Thanks for the dedication, Jess! Chur so sweet x3

NEJITEN FTW!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
AWW! Though I thought Gai would be kinda proud Neji had tried to save a teammate-him being all upset wasn't like him in my opinion. I thought he'd be gushing about Lee and how well he did fighting those ninja on his own and how he hoped for the youthful flower of the team to recover soon.

But it's your story, do as you wish _

Cute!

Keep writing!

M.I.
starisice chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This. Was. So. Freakin'. Sweet!

I LOVED THIS.

Well, I'll be looking forward to any other Nejiten story you feel like writing in the future.

Until next time,

Ciao. :]
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Great job. Please keep writing.
Caraqueen chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
FIRST REVIEW WOOT!

With that said, I gotta say: AWESOMENESS! You had everyone perfectly in character. The story was well put together, interesting, intense, and romantic. I loved it! :)

And thanks for the dedication!

Cara