Reviews for Making History
allisvanity chapter 1 . 4/7
Harry didn't beg to be placed in Gryffindor- just not Slytherin!
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/6
Fanfiction seems split on where Albus goes. I've personally always thought him a Slytherin.
AriVampire135 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I LOVE IT!
I always think that Al is a slytherin!
You are going to continue the history?
PLEASE, SAY YES!
WhenWeDreamInColour chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It's really good! You should write a longer fanfic with Albus
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I know this is a little laye of me reviewing, but I think it'll be really good to hear from Harry about how he feels of Albus' house. I'm sure he'd be really pleased and proud that Al wanted to be himself... and well, just a suggestion. You're story was really good!:)
cmwriting chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Great! I think it was good that Albus wasn't upset with his house. Good job!
rosemalfoyx chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow! I love Al sorted into Slytherin with Scorpius. They supposed to be bestmate I thought. Don't you agree? B)
IMimelda chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Oh, brilliant! I love it.

How cool that Al is happy to be in a different house than his brother and his legacy. The youngest son wants to forge a new path and new friendships with Slitherins! It'll be great. I think that's the kind of idea JK had for the future!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw, this was really cute. I had a grin on my face the entire time. Great work!
A.J. Horn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It was a lot like my own vision of Al sorting! Good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
:D Loved it! Wish it wasn't a one shot because it'd make a really interesting story but aw well.
Thirteen Again chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Oh, wow, didn't see that coming! I really like Albus's reasoning, and he seems very mature about his decision. Very good job!

-13
Joanne chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really liked that! It seems obvious that all of Harry's kids would by Gryffindor, but this is a really cool way to look at it. I liked how Al wanted to be different; make history.

Good story, I really liked it!
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
More, more, more! This was excellent, great idea! I want to know what happens next:)
i am so done chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I love this! I loved your writing style as well. It was ridikulus (haha, I'm witty) how into the story I got! I was always really curious what house Albus would get sorted into. Great!