Reviews for A Great ToBe Dad
light-hunter1999 chapter 1 . 8/20
I, an inspiring poet who shocks the heck out of teachers and family members on a regular bases can only sum this up in one word... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
DefenseAgainstTheDarkArtsCurse chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This for having the most useless superhero alive in it was pretty damn good! Good job! You have my respect too. I would be frightened to write a story about Robin and aquaman..:P
lala32903 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
llThatOneGirll chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
:) super-b!
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Meh, I loved it! XD
SK12Monster chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really like it! Its awesome! I kinda wanna see Bruce's expression when Corin calls him :P
Lin36bffbecca chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was sooooo cute
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I loved this :) It was so cute :)
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
"I [sank] down..." you had "sunk."

I'm pretty sure when someone has a concussion, and is possibly suffering from hypothermia, you don't want them to go to sleep. Perhaps you should research that.

I liked it pretty well. I felt that, from what I understand, you had Aquaman's character down pretty well. I really liked the line about him being able to sleep all day 'cuz he's a king. That just tickled me. :)

You're action scenes were pretty impressive, too. You didn't try to get all fancy with your words, keeping the fight pretty straight forward. So, yeah, all in all, good job. :)
BlackkCatt chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
wow! I would never think to put these two together! Great job, in a way Corin's like an awesome uncle or something close to a father figure to Dick. Once again awesome story, then again all of your stories are fantastic so just keep writing in general! lol :D
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It was good, where do I find Illucida's challenge. I would like to give it a try.
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is fantastic! I enjoyed every sentence of it XD Good job(:
CG07 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Very nice. Interesting to see an Aquaman and Robin interaction. If I may ask, Would you write a follow-up for Batman's and the YJ team's reactions to Robin's injuries? If not, it's cool, still a great story!
anon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
good story and good writing! just one thing, aquaman's name is actually ORIN :) otherwise, a great job!