Reviews for Old Magic Love
Gollykins chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
A delightful story. I came across your opus while skimming other HP crossovers and was quite taken.

Look out Hogwarts, Here comes Harry!
IvyAddams chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Best crossover ever! My favorite stories combined! YES!
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is incredible! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Morbid Desires chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It was different and yes I did like it... It was getting a little hard to finish towards the end though. A little long for just one chapter, I think it should have been separated into at least two... but that's just me. All in all I enjoyed it and it was very well written, and a completely new plot to me, which I find rather delightful since it seems all the stories of how Morticia and Gomez meet are the same. Wonderfully written, enjoyed and I hope you continue to have irresistible ideas. )
Icis of Avalon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I think you are right that Severus and Morticia could be siblings. You make them fit together well while keeping their own personalities. I would like to see you write more about them.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved this! I hope you continue! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Iwell done .not bad emulation of the charicters. good work overall. good luck on future endeavors Miles
Ofe Lovegood chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I never thought I read something like this.

but it was fun
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good start. Far different that I would expect, though.
Frozen Raspberries chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved it :D I've always wanted you to write a crossover between Harry Potter and the Addams Family especially with me in my post-Potter depression stage :P Your writing flows so well and I just love the images you create with your words.

xx

P.S. I was InsanePink :P
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Neato
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very strange and different but appealing.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I LOVE this fic so far and hope you continue it soon. :D But I have a question. Exactly WHY is Gomes Addams considered a MUGGLE? Especially after seeing what HIS side of the family is like? *lol* Or do all the freaks like Cousin It, Lurch, Thing, etc. all somehow come from Morticia and Severus' side of the family? *lol*
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i like this story can you please write more
LizzieLu321 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
oh my gosh. wow, you have captivated my complete attention in this story! i love the connection between morticia and snape, and yes they do look alike/could be family when you think about it. fantastic job writing this piece of work. i'm curious to what Dumbledore has to say to morticia and whether wednesday will pick magic or a regular life. can't wait for the next installment!