Reviews for Old Magic Love
Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Your writing enthralls me. I'd never considered an Addams/HP crossover could be so elegantly executed, and it saddens me greatly that the story does not continue. This is a very promising beginning to what could be a dark, seductive, evocative, sweeping epic. If you do ever choose to write more you will find in me a quite devoted fan.
Meester Lee chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
A delightful story. I came across your opus while skimming other HP crossovers and was quite taken.

Look out Hogwarts, Here comes Harry!
IvyAddams chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Best crossover ever! My favorite stories combined! YES!
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is incredible! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Morbid Desires chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
It was different and yes I did like it... It was getting a little hard to finish towards the end though. A little long for just one chapter, I think it should have been separated into at least two... but that's just me. All in all I enjoyed it and it was very well written, and a completely new plot to me, which I find rather delightful since it seems all the stories of how Morticia and Gomez meet are the same. Wonderfully written, enjoyed and I hope you continue to have irresistible ideas. )
Icis of Avalon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I think you are right that Severus and Morticia could be siblings. You make them fit together well while keeping their own personalities. I would like to see you write more about them.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved this! I hope you continue! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Iwell done .not bad emulation of the charicters. good work overall. good luck on future endeavors Miles
Ofe Lovegood chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I never thought I read something like this.

but it was fun
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good start. Far different that I would expect, though.
Frozen Raspberries chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I loved it :D I've always wanted you to write a crossover between Harry Potter and the Addams Family especially with me in my post-Potter depression stage :P Your writing flows so well and I just love the images you create with your words.

xx

P.S. I was InsanePink :P
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Neato
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very strange and different but appealing.
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I LOVE this fic so far and hope you continue it soon. :D But I have a question. Exactly WHY is Gomes Addams considered a MUGGLE? Especially after seeing what HIS side of the family is like? *lol* Or do all the freaks like Cousin It, Lurch, Thing, etc. all somehow come from Morticia and Severus' side of the family? *lol*
Pyro Loves Ice chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i like this story can you please write more