Reviews for You and I, Right or Wrong
theonlyredarrow chapter 3 . 2/22
I LOVE your story
Like it Random chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT IN EVERYWAY ITS LONG AND BEAUTIFUL AND THERE BETTER BE MORE! ARGHHHhhhhhH *pterodactyl noises*
DemigodOnFire chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
THIS IS THE TYPE OF FANFIC I DID NOT KNOW I NEEDED UNTIL NOW, HOLY SHIT THIS IS WHAT I CALL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

I love the small nod to the fact Artemis and Jade are sisters, wish it was explicit but it's a minor detail!

Thank you for this wonderful fanfic, it was awesome Lots of love, DemigodOnFire xoxo.
u r awesome chapter 3 . 7/17/2016
Oh wow.

I completely fell in love with this story! It's seriously one of the best Roy and Jade stories I have read! Definitely one of my favorites. I immediately liked the way you characterized them and everything just felt so natural! This was such a great read! Thanks for sharing this magnificent story!

u r awesome
Anon1 chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
I love this story!
SkyyWriter14 chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I realized I forgot the h in Cheshire, my bad, but this story is fantastic!
SkyyWriter14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I love this story so much! Chesire and Red Arrow are one of my favorite couples in Young Justice. Please do more stories on them!
Princess Of Flames chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Oh gosh! This was absolutely adorable! Great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
Really good!
Element Siren chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
You are a genius! I absolutely love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
IM SCREAMING
this was just too gorgeous too emotional to beautifully written. I just can't even think straight right now, this everything I ever wanted, you're an incredible writer.
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This was so perfect! Just how I wanted their story to be! :D fantastic work :D
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This was such a good story
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
While I'm not surprised by everything else, the pregnancy definitely threw me off
charmsnitch364 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014