Reviews for You and I, Right or Wrong
IM SCREAMING
this was just too gorgeous too emotional to beautifully written. I just can't even think straight right now, this everything I ever wanted, you're an incredible writer.
fanficchica123 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
This was so perfect! Just how I wanted their story to be! :D fantastic work :D
babyvfan chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This was such a good story
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
While I'm not surprised by everything else, the pregnancy definitely threw me off
charmsnitch364 chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
This is so sweet!
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
AWWW this ie soo sweet u need to start writing young justice again especial jadeXroy and chalant
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
U r such a great writer
TheCherryBlossumWriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Aww so sweet
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
The feels...the feels just hit me. God I love it.
Zarianwen chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
This is my absolute favorite couple of Young Justice.
And I LOVE this story. It's just perfect. I don't know how else to say it; it's got everything. Instant favorite, one I will probably return to and read again more than once.
Just...well done!
finaljoy chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Ooooooh my goodness I love this story I love this story I love this story! You've captured so much of their personality, I could scream. Even when Jade and Roy show emotions that aren't seen in the show, it feels just right.

I also like how you balance Roy's home lufe and his work life, that is fantastic. He's a bit softer now, but also stilll stubborn and sarcastic and I love it.

Wonderful job :)
ManlyPuddingPrincess chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
This is so well written! Everything about is just so amazing and I just love how you've written this story! I can't even begin to count how many times I squealed while reading this and AHHH I just love this couple so much! Thank you for writing such an enjoyable fanfic to read.
aryaputra chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I think of all the fics you've written for this pairing (and trust me, I solemnly SWEAR to read 'em all ), this is the most beautiful one.

Maybe I'm just a sucker for pregnancy stories.

Heh. I love it nevertheless.

Hugs,
ArYa
Ares-sama chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
*W* gusta
NoLongerHidden chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
I think you should continue.