Reviews for Love Me Just For a Bit
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is really beautiful, sad and IC. love the nickaname ronald McDonald very creative. it's so heartbreaking. they wasted 10 years and then things end tragically! Poor Hank, will always blame himself!
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I enjoyed this really much. Nicely done. I can't wait to read more stories from you.
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I actually cried at the end, it was incredibly upsetting. But there was so much cure fluffy alex/hank goodness that it made up for it. It's absolutely perfect. Just like hank and alex. Nom nom nom, yummyness.
vivisith chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow. Like, really wow. This is really great. I love the akward romance between the two of them.

As for your challenge with 'Dreaming', I'm casting my vote for you. I like the other story, but your was just so much more "WOW!", you know?

I was so happy for them; then... it all just... Sad.

Great job!

Make more awesome "Alank" stuff like this one please. -
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
DAMN YOU LAB EXPLOSION! You have taken away half of my current favorite couple. (besides Charles/Erik ;) ) But I'll ignore the ending momentarily... This was so cute! There's a lack of good Halex fics out there, so I'm thrilled to find a great one. The first kiss adorable! :)
StuckInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OH MY CREYS! T_T

gahhhh I thought it was going to end happy. What a shock for me!

Honestly, you made me cry.

This is definitly my favourite Alex/Hank fic. Despite the sad ending.

I hope you write more Hank/Alex. Or Erik/Charles. They're my second favourite pairing in X-Men First Class.
ticktock22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Aww. I have tears in my eyes. That was so... adorable... tragic... jaw-dropping... I don't know how to describe it. Awesome story!
WeirdIsWonderful chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
omg! So sad! I almost cried!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
yes, you cheated. and honestly i choked on my soda at "Ronald MacDonald" being tossed in there. XD

but OH HOLY FUCK. Alex-the-artist is everything perfect and right in the world, and their relationship over the course of this fanfic - year and all - is amazing and so true to them as characters and also so sweet, and then BAM! accident in the lab! and... wow.

fantastic job, sweetie. i am in love with this. i think i will mimic you and asked to be married to it. X3