Reviews for Who Said I Stopped?
Keep writing PLZ I luv these and you haven't posted since summer 2012
Omg I think I'm crazy I've been sitting in my bedroom since 9pm (now it's 12:45am) reading this whole fanfic. These r rlly good You should do "Tori fixes Beck and jade" if u haven't already (I'm only on chapter 12)
Roxy chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
Really cool!:)
Axel0913 chapter 19 . 10/16/2015
Love this fanfic!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
I love this! You've really got the characters of Jade and Beck down. I really hope that you continue this with stories about Victorious Seasons 2 and 3 (was there a Season 3?). Jade West is my favourite Victorious character and I'm a huge fan of Liz Gillies. Btw, love your style of writing.
mk chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
Please continue to update! These r one of the best bade dabbles I have ever read!
LindavO chapter 19 . 3/26/2015
Wow. I really love this!
These drabbles show an awesome insight in their relationship.
Hope you are going to continue (:
LittleLil1820 chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Hi! I love all of your stories and am also a huge bade fan but I have some suggestions when it comes to what I think you should do next! First of all I would love for you to do the Locked Up episode because on quite a few occasions Beck is really protective of Jade and I would just love to hear what he is thinking when she nearly gets beaten up on the other side of the fence and how they escape ect. But another episode I would love to see is Survival of the hottest just coz I love this episode and it's loads of fun! Oh and i also would love to see Wok Star because Beck would probably have known about Jades dad coming to the performance and after the show they should discuss it and stuff like that but that's jst what I think!
Keep up the awesome work and I hope that you will be able to write some more soon!
ms simmons chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Theses were awesome
atypeoftangerine chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Please update! Idk it just makes me sooooooo sad that this ends during their breakup... so please? Btw these are really good, especially Give It Up, better than a double cheeseburger, like or love, etc...
xcellentsmithers chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
I'm going to cry because i've finished! Please please a million times please update - I want to read all about their break up and getting back together. This is perfect.
JadeBeckForever chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Love ur entire fanfic (not just this one chapter lol) read these over and over love love LOVE
Heard abt. it on bade wiki

Love these exactly how I pictured them myself
Applesauce-Lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is amazing please update. I love the way your express both Beck as Jades characters!
Izzie chapter 19 . 12/14/2013