Reviews for On the Clock
me chapter 2 . 2/13
nudges fic with foot... is it dead?
FrostieFreeze aka RatchetsGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I will explode if you don't! I don't care if its here or Archive of Our Own! JUST PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
HALO-ODSTgirl104 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
This is awesome. God it'd be better if you'd continue!
gemava chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
i really hope you can finish this fic, i wouldnt mind seeing some rathcet and Jazz sparklings, not sure i have ever read or heard about that actually. usually i see Jazz and Prowl sparkling in fics like this.

anyway love this and i really want to see some more of this current pairing. even if it is another heat fic. love it.

Jazz can be devious when he wants to be, give Sideswipe a good run for his money for sure.
FrostieFreeze aka RatchetsGirl chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
UPDATE NOW! I NEED MORE! I WILL DIE IF I DON'T HAVE MORE.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I read this before but for whatever reason didn't review at the time! So I'm here to review it NOW, and tell you that this fic is what presented me with my guilty-pleasure pairing of these two. But there is so few good fics of them out there, and so few to start with. Please, please, PLEASE tell me there is going to be more for this? Soon? I just love the two chapters already up, love the way you've written the characters and the situation. I NEED more, okay? NEED IT NOW. ;)

PLEASE. I BEG OF YOU.
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Damn, I love this story so much and it sucks that it only has two chapters. It's existence is a tease, I tell you.

Really wish there were more Ratchet stories like these. There's not that many and none as good of quality as this. Curse you and your skilled writing that constantly leaves me in want.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
*pokes at* Please tell me there's more to this...
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
:D
Serenity Lhane chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
It's been almost a year! Please update!
Red Angry Bird chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Are you every going to do more with this? I love this story so much and I keep going back to re-read it. :)
Reality Obscured chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
That's one of the best "dominant Jazz" I've ever seen! And him ordering Ratchet around - who usually orders everybody else around - makes me antsy for a ch. 3!
Kuro Nisshoku chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
This is a really good story so far. Please add more to it soon before I die of waiting.

Kuro

Too lazy to log in.
Transformers' BABY chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
MORE CHAPTERS!
angrycupoftea chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Love it, hope you update it! :D